turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

MikenKarie
Returning Member

If I never chose TurboTax Live, or used the Live service, no one responds anyway, do I still need to pay for it?

How to cancel TT Live without deleting entire return?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

If I never chose TurboTax Live, or used the Live service, no one responds anyway, do I still need to pay for it?

@MikenKarie 

Hope you found it...instructions to delete LIVE were here:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/downgrading/help/how-do-i-remove-turbotax-live/01/27312

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

"no one responds anyway,"

When were you trying to contact them?

You can arrange for the Live help you are paying the extra fee for with your questions from  5 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific time Monday-Friday

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/4124827-how-do-i-connect-with-a-tax-expert-in-turbotax-live

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

@xmasbaby0 

Post was from 15 July.   I'm just doing cleanup of unanswered posts (whatever piques my interest), starting 2500 unanswered posts back (100 pages)...apparently that's starting about 14 July and moving forward.

I don't recall there being that many Questions on the 14th/15th of July and I thought it was unusually quiet at the time even though the deadline was imminent.

Maybe?...khoros/Kronos did a delayed dump later when it was useless to respond in a timely/helpful manner?

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies