Tax help for military filers
or Ask a Question
Moderator ‎Posted February 22, 2022
0
0
FSairsonlock ‎Posted Thursday | Latest post Thursday by rjs
0
5
MilitaryDoc ‎Posted August 15, 2022 | Latest post 2 weeks ago by Carl
0
3
ral_kx ‎Posted a month ago | Latest post a month ago by tagteam
0
1
CasonUnit ‎Posted May 2, 2022 | Latest post August 20, 2022 by TomD8
0
5
How do I claim military retirement cash payments made directly to my ex-spouse? Is this reported as alimony, or as negative income somewhere else?
Spacedadcrash ‎Posted January 19, 2020 | Latest post August 9, 2022 by hokietrax
0
10
Epalomo ‎Posted June 25, 2022 | Latest post June 29, 2022 by TomD8
0
8
TJ4455 ‎Posted April 17, 2022 | Latest post June 22, 2022 by fanfare
0
2
clarKent ‎Posted May 27, 2022 | Latest post June 4, 2022 by Carl
0
4
I entered my wife's 1098-T and now it is asking me if the scholarship amount listed in box 5 includes any veterans' benefits or not. How do I know if she received these benefits?
malcadon48 ‎Posted May 19, 2022 | Latest post May 20, 2022 by xmasbaby0
0
1
JKKSIMPSON ‎Posted May 10, 2022 | Latest post May 11, 2022 by Carl
0
3
d10146852146 ‎Posted April 22, 2022 | Latest post April 30, 2022 by Critter-3
0
2
drothbauer83 ‎Posted April 30, 2022 | Latest post April 30, 2022 by DoninGA
0
1
Does my son need to file a non resident tax form for georgia even though he is a resident of texas? he only went to georgia for boot camp and basic training?
rlilbox ‎Posted April 17, 2022 | Latest post April 30, 2022 by Tanyar
0
2
Top Contributors