Tax help for military filers
or Ask a Question
Community Manager ‎Posted December 12, 2019
8
0
Joshk716 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 47m ago by JulieS
0
3
wickedgood75 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post an hour ago by DawnC
0
3
He gets military pay, and I was told that I need to have him on my taxes this year, but he would file his own return.
gavin-myer1 ‎Posted May 31, 2019 | Latest post 3 hours ago by HelenC12
0
12
SLR is Guam. Do I file my tax return on Guam or with the IRS?
alpha671 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by MinhT1
0
1
I was under the impression that NJ was one of the states that exempted active duty military residents from paying state income tax.
zechariahsr ‎Posted June 5, 2019 | Latest post yesterday by DMarkM1
0
3
When I try to file my state taxes, it keeps asking for me to put “Other State Name” from my PCS W2. There is no state listed because no state tax info was listed on the W2 at all. So what do I put since it won’t let me efile without a state name?
AustinB ‎Posted Wednesday | Latest post Wednesday by ThomasM125
0
1
antgazz34 ‎Posted Wednesday | Latest post Wednesday by JohnB5677
0
1
timbiehle ‎Posted Monday | Latest post Wednesday by timbiehle
0
13
d-lich ‎Posted Tuesday | Latest post Tuesday by JohnB5677
0
1
Unless I'm incorrect, for tax year 2018, Arizona only allows for either a military retired pay exemption or a state employee retired pay exemption, but 2019 Turbo Tax Deluxe applies both exemptions. Is this a change in Arizona law????
PGbS ‎Posted Tuesday | Latest post Tuesday by DawnC
0
1
Top Contributors