Tax help for military filers
or Ask a Question
Community Manager ‎Posted December 12, 2019
9
0
MarvinPhyllis ‎Posted February 9, 2019 | Latest post 58m ago by Rob_D
1
16
Even though I am in the military, my IL state form is telling me I have an error and should NOT have any amount in the Qualifying Military Pay box. I was an IL resident and an Iowa NonResident
plange ‎Posted Tuesday
0
0
I just completed my MFJ return. I need to complete a Mock MFS return in order to complete my VA state return. It seems like I have to start all over. Is that the only way? I have the Turbo Tax downloaded version.thank you!
cgb808 ‎Posted Sunday | Latest post Sunday by cgb808
0
3
My W-2 from DFAS has "TX" in box 15 and consequently no amount withheld for state taxes in the following boxes. The W-2 also notes my correct address in Utah, since I updated the address with my unit when I got there.
mallenv ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post a week ago by TomD8
0
1
MaxFactor ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post a week ago by SteamTrain
0
2
turtleswork ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post a week ago by TomD8
0
1
Pavonebl ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by Pavonebl
0
4
I was informed that active duty military can file taxes for the current year and the year before. Is this true?
chase-c-comstock ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by Carl
0
3
lclems ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by lclems
0
2
Unique5 ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by GiseleD
0
1
Top Contributors