Military Tax Prep Tips and Help | TurboTax® Support

Tax help for military filers
or Ask a Question
Community Manager ‎Posted December 12, 2019
9
0
Erik21 ‎Posted 4 hours ago
0
0
How can I change my Military Status to show that I was active duty for part of the year and reserve for the rest?
Ahentzen ‎Posted 9 hours ago
0
0
horra1 ‎Posted 15 hours ago | Latest post 14 hours ago by horra1
0
2
Hello -I have never in my life received a W-2 that shows absolutely zero "Federal Income Tax" withheld in Box 2. Is this an error? What would be the causes of this? Thank you!
jde1995 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 18 hours ago by SteamTrain
0
2
jmalaska ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by ThomasM125
0
1
Earlier I posted about a Federal ID for the Payer that came back as an invalid number. Could there be an issue with the Turbo Tax software?
Taff-family ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post yesterday by DoninGA
0
4
Top Contributors