Military Tax Prep Tips and Help | TurboTax® Support

Tax help for military filers
or Ask a Question
Community Manager ‎Posted December 12, 2019
9
0
marj33 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by AmyC
0
3
Hi I have a question I have every year. In Alabama Military Retirement Pay is not taxes but this year I can not find the form or location to remove from taxable income in my Alabama tax forms can you help me get this done need help Roger
rogbax520 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by BillM223
0
1
‎Posted May 24, 2019 | Latest post Tuesday by LenaH
0
27
I am active duty army and am stationed in Korea, I am trying to file WV state taxes and it will not let me select special non-resident status. Why is this? Thanks
Bbrin17 ‎Posted Sunday | Latest post Sunday by DanaB27
0
1
EJE2O2L ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post Thursday by DanielV01
0
1
We had an accident on our homestead and cannot live there, so we were homeless and forced to pay rent in town
cross4ez ‎Posted Thursday | Latest post Thursday by DanielV01
0
1
ianhayes19 ‎Posted February 3, 2020 | Latest post a week ago by DMarkM1
0
3
do i have to pay taxes on hazlewood benefits received for a previous year?
coolremi ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post a week ago by DawnC
0
1
whatgoesupmustcomedown ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post a week ago by DMarkM1
0
1
katlou ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by DanaB27
0
1
Top Contributors