Did you mean: 
Tax help for military filers
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
nancydelafuente ‎Posted Tuesday | Latest post yesterday by Critter
Military spouse here. My active-duty husband and I claim Texas residency and are currently stationed in Virginia. I work on a freelance/1099 basis for a number of California-based companies. I work 100% remotely and have never visited the state for w... read more
milspouse1099 ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post Sunday by TomD8
Last Yr I Filed Taxes and Always do Head of Household . We Arent Living Together Clearly , But when i claimed my daughter ( not his) he had got a bill for 1400 Dollars . I Start Work soon and filled my W4 out as Married Filing Seperately , should i c... read more
tiaskysmom ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by Carl
It appears that the TurboTax software has the wrong Military Retirement Pay Income Tax Reduction for the State of Maryland and I cannot figure out how to correct this before I file. The application talks abour a $5000 deduction or $10,000 if you are ... read more
TonyG58 ‎Posted 04-03-2019 | Latest post 2 weeks ago by Carl
kristopherlortz ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by mesquitebean
Good afternoon, I will be grateful for an answer to my question related to TSP early distribution and taxes/IRS. The situation is the following: I am currently a NG member and working as a Federal Employee from 2014, and I'm a TurboTax customer for y... read more
Romankasp ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 3 weeks ago by Rainman12
I am retired military (USAF). I am also a 100% Service-connected disable veteran and receive a monthly pension. The IRS Publication 525 page 18, state that my USAF Retirement pay is not taxable. How do I apply this to my 2018 tax return?Publication 5... read more
MarvinPhyllis ‎Posted 02-09-2019 | Latest post 4 weeks ago by BarbL
My spouse is Active Duty Military and stationed outside our home of record. I moved to be with him in January and only worked in our home of record (TN) for 8 days in 2016. I submitted our taxes but did not file State Taxes, only federal. I looked fo... read more
2017 ‎Posted 05-31-2019 | Latest post 4 weeks ago by Carl