Tax help for military filers
or Ask a Question
Community Manager ‎Posted December 12, 2019
9
0
Roadie916 ‎Posted August 15, 2021 | Latest post 2 weeks ago by tagteam
0
4
I was in the military and stationed in Illinois when I received a reenlistment bonus. My home of record is Washington, where there is no income tax. The IRS has recently contacted me about missing Illinois state tax money from that year.
jacobblade700 ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by TomD8
0
2
Allstar16401 ‎Posted September 13, 2021 | Latest post a month ago by TomD8
0
2
mikeanddevon ‎Posted September 5, 2021 | Latest post September 5, 2021 by mikeanddevon
0
2
edaw639444 ‎Posted August 2, 2021 | Latest post August 9, 2021 by TomD8
0
3
We are unsure if we owe taxes because they were orders and if they are capital gains, where to show this, and frustrated.
cinderl8t ‎Posted July 26, 2021 | Latest post July 26, 2021 by DoninGA
0
1
Are military reservist considered active military for purposes of the third stimulus where only one spouse has a valid social security number?
irdoram ‎Posted July 19, 2021 | Latest post July 23, 2021 by Critter-3
0
1
How do I get the system to not include my combat pay? I know it's legally allowed and probably a software glitch.
tonyathe2 ‎Posted July 11, 2021 | Latest post July 12, 2021 by Critter-3
0
2
pamelagc1 ‎Posted July 4, 2021 | Latest post July 9, 2021 by Critter-3
0
6
I'm active Navy stationed in VA but a FL resident. I completely forgot about my 1099K for paypal just looked it has over $700 for 2021 in 1a for gross amount. Do i need to ammend my taxes. I'm concerned I need to add it.
jessica33218 ‎Posted July 4, 2021 | Latest post July 7, 2021 by jessica33218
0
3
eviebrk ‎Posted June 19, 2021 | Latest post June 29, 2021 by Opus 17
0
2
Charlesj1 ‎Posted June 10, 2021 | Latest post June 21, 2021 by TomD8
0
1
rickedbor ‎Posted June 14, 2021 | Latest post June 14, 2021 by xmasbaby0
0
1
Top Contributors