turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Tax help for military filers
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
Hi, I purchased the TurboTax Live Full Service Self-Employed, but I would like to upgrade to having the full service for a joint filing with my spouse. I don't find any option for this, how can I do this?
jcanalesr92 ‎Posted Tuesday | Latest post Tuesday by DoninGA
Is this considered a federal debt like AAFES (Military Star card) told me?Is there's a statute of limitations on garnishment of federal debts. It is my understanding there's a 10 year statute of limitations on collections for federal debts.If it is n... read more
eviebrk ‎Posted June 19, 2021 | Latest post a week ago by JEGilson
I filed for state of Kentucky tax return and paid owed taxes but I feel it was incorrect because exemption wasn’t taken in consideration for military
Eddie0819 ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post a week ago by DMarkM1
I thought I was all set with the turbo tax federal and states and went to double check the state and don't think Turbo Tax understands my answers to auto questions? I am a TX resident, on active duty orders and living in VA. I have an additional job ... read more
hcosey ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post a week ago by DMarkM1
fsampson11 ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by DMarkM1
I have additional W-2's that are not exempt. Last year it asked me which amount of my total was exempt ( Active Duty Pay). I have confirmed with my state (KY) that AD military pay is still exempt. How can I correct this.
c-mbrooks ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by DaveF1006
My understanding is that 100% (not 10%) of active duty pay should be reported as an income exemption. I would adjust it myself, but it's locked.
ryan-herrera33-y ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by TomD8
For has no place for no military
alrob_2000 ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by JamesG1
We need to file two different state income tax- since I work where we currently live and his home of record is a different state. How can we file on Turbotax, joint federal but two different state income?
samisloop-gmail- ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by samisloop-gmail-
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
message box icon

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing
Top Contributors
Manage cookies