Solved: Can't start my state return in TurboTax 2020 - stu...

Can't start my state return in TurboTax 2020 - stuck in a "download and install" loop

Whenever I try to start my Ohio state taxes in TurboTax 2020 Home & Business (Windows CD/download), I get stuck in the following pattern.  I saw this problem happened to some people in TurboTax 2019 and required a TTStateCleanup.exe file to fix it.  Is there such a cleanup program for TurboTax 2020 available yet?

Steps to reproduce:

1. I go to STATE TAXES tab

2. I click Start button to start state taxes

3. A "Let's Complete Your Purchase Online" window appears

4. I already have the state downloaded, so I click the checkbox next to it and click "Download Now"

5. The state downloads and shows "Your software is up to date."

6. I click Start button to start state taxes, but it just forces me through steps 3-5 again and again.

State forms are not ready yet, stop trying to start a state return in December..

Click on the REVIEW tab to see what it is and when it is estimated to be ready (when operational) ... 

IRS Forms Availability Table for TurboTax Individual (Personal) Tax Products

·         

State Forms Availability Table for TurboTax Individual (Personal) Tax Products

·