Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

nrhorner9

Where is my return?? MVB BANK?

I had the same exact problem to a tee, my 1040 form showed my routing number as MVB bank, which I have never used, turns out turbotax thought it was a good idea to put my return in a Credit Karma account even though I specifically remember typing in my own routing because I had to go to the physical bank and have the info printed off.  That is neither here nor there because if you type in "Credit Karma Money Spend Account" and go to the first link and sign in with turbotax info then your return should just be sitting there waiting.

slied

Kashx,    We have a similar situation with a client.  Did you find any resolution?

While a Routing # is attached to that Bank, the Mvb Bank, Allen, Tx does not show up in the list of US Banks?

It is possible that this routing number is set up specifically for having a refund returned via a debit card?  

Cyndim1

I processed my 2022 tax return this morning. Before finalizing it, I reviewed it and found that the bank information was completely wrong.  I found that it was MVB Bank. (The routing and account numbers on my 2021 tax return were correct which was gleaned from Credit Karma.)  It took a while to figure out where to go, in the turbotax system, to correct it  (hint: the direct deposit button will take you to where you can make the corrections).   MAKE SURE THAT YOUR ACCOUNT AND ROUTING NUMBERS ARE CORRECT before clicking the final button.

April1259

How can get my Refund? I think I made a mistake direct depositing in your bank 

SForrestLO
Intuit Alumni

You first need to check with the IRS for a release date. 

You can visit the IRS website to track your refund. 

If you chose to have your fees deducted, you can check with
Santa Barbara Tax Products Group after the  IRS provides a date.

@April1259 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Crawforth

I believe MVB bank is holding my 2021 tax return.  How can I get them to release it?

[name removed]

[email address removed]

MoniqueLO_
Intuit Alumni

Your name and email address have been removed from this public forum for privacy and security reasons. 

You can contact that bank to inquire about your refund. You can also contact the IRS to confirm the amount of your refund and where it was sent. Please see How do I contact the Internal Revenue Service (IRS)? for more information, including the IRS phone number and hours of operation. You may want to try calling early in the morning since they get busier throughout the day.

@Crawforth 

I just had the same issue! Figured it out! I logged in to credit karma and it was available to transfer to my bank! Apparently we may have clicked to deposit it into a credit karma money spend account.

log in to credit karma and you should see spend account. Hope you figured it out or hope this can help people in the future. Took me so long to figure out. No thanks to turbo tax.

Pacheco5887
Returning Member

How do I find my account

@Pacheco5887 wrote:

How do I find my account

What account are you referring to?

This also happened to me! I smell class action so lawsuit Intuit…

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies