turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Amberw1511
Returning Member

If my order detail have "thanks for payment message," does that mean my tax refund was direct deposit?

I’m in the same boat. Did you ever get your money deposited? Mine is saying payment complete but I don’t have any other updates anywhere else. So I was curious to see what happened with yours. 

Jfetter08
Returning Member

If my order detail have "thanks for payment message," does that mean my tax refund was direct deposit?

I have the same messages but under order status it says payment pending. What does this mean?

MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

Did you choose to pay your TurboTax fees with your refund? If so, the payment will show pending until the fees are collected by the Refund Processing Service.

@Jfetter08

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Amberw1511
Returning Member

Yes my fees were paid with my return, but it does not say pending, it says completed. But I still don’t have information on my refund. 

MoniqueLO_
Intuit Alumni

@Amberw1511 Refunds take about 21 days after the IRS has accepted your E-filed tax return. Please see below for more information. 

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refund-status/help/when-will-i-get-my-irs-tax-refund/00/25589

Please see below for reasons why you may be unable to track the status of your refund.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refund-status/help/why-is-there-no-record-of-my-return-at-where-s-...

Again not answering the questions! If you don’t have a direct answer don’t reply! The question is why when your customers have their fees deducted via refund transfer, did the status change from payment pending to payment complete. I would assume that the fees have been received  VIA REFUND TRANSFER IF THE PAYMENT STATUS IS SHOWING COMPLETE! Simple question..... simple answer! Stop giving BS BEAT AROUND THE BUSH ANSWERS! 

No still no money and they are giving different answers on here so I’m confused

TerukoL
Intuit Alumni

TurboTax does not receive any updates from the IRS once they have accepted your return.  You can check your e-file status. If it's been accepted, you can begin to track your refund at the IRS Where's My Refund? site.

The IRS issues more than 9 out of 10 refunds in less than 21 days. However, it’s possible your tax return may require additional review and take longer. Where’s My Refund? has the most up-to-date information available about your refund. The tool is updated daily so you don’t need to check more often.

Have you gotten your refund yet??

Very simple question! And again another “employee” stated “irs  issues refunds in 21 days blah blah blah....., they know that payment completed means our refunds were processed if they were able to collect the fees!! I’ve been sitting at payment completed since maybe Feb 16-17th 

When were you accepted by the irs?? 

My point exactly. But they meaning TT and SBTPG can’t give an honest answer. Payment completed via refund transfer means they got their **bleep** money! My guess would be is that they are holding thousands of refunds to collect the interest just like they did on the 2nd round of stimulus checks. I think it’s time to get a lawyer and go after these crooks. Oh wait TT is owned by Microsoft so just a corrupt as Bill Gates himself. Done with this company will file elsewhere next year. I hope others do as well with all the **bleep** they out their customers through this year. I find it very ironic that the individuals who are having issues are those who filed through TT. You don’t hear these issues with other tax services 

2/11

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

In order to see when your refund will be deposited, you will need to check your status on the IRS website here

If your fees were deducted from your refund, then your return will be sent from the IRS to Santa Barbara Bank, you can check the status of when they will deposit your refund here

Again they are saying they haven’t received the refund yet the fees show paid..... so you tell me how that is accurate! Quit giving the **bleep** text book answer! I could care less about what the irs says! You have been paid via refund transfer and yet no refund 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies