turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Anthony Smith
Returning Member

How long does it take to get my pre paid card in mail

How many days I have to wait with my TurboTax on the mail

JotikaT2
Employee Tax Expert

It depends.

As this is a public forum, we cannot assist you regarding your personal account.

I recommend logging into your account using the link below as there may be more options available to you.

Please see the following link for more information, including how to contact customer service, should you need additional assistance.

Info from TurboTax for Debit Card

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I have no idea. I just received the email today. I haven't received my federal refund or stimulas money yet. So I'm living on absolutely nothing. I know there's another round of stimulas money yet to come. I was told that I would receive my refund on the 15 the of last month. They are just sending me around and around in circles. I'm so **bleep**ing sick of the situation I contacted someone who knows her **bleep**. So I will let you know if I can help anyone else 😊. TAMMIE 

JotikaT2
Employee Tax Expert

It depends. 

The IRS issues a lot of refunds within 21 days, but it has been taking longer with the stimulus payment being issued in addition to the tax refunds. 

IRS processing time and refund status 

The online link is your best option to track your refund.  I have attached a link with more answers from the IRS as to why your refund may be taking longer to process.

Federal refund questions

IRS operations are limited during the Covid-19 pandemic.  Attached is a link with more information as to what departments are available to contact at the moment.

IRS operations

In regards to the stimulus payments, if you filed a tax return in 2018 or 2019, the payment of the stimulus funds can be tracked at the following website:

Check status of economic payment

Please see the following for facts related to the payments as processed by the IRS.  

FAQ for Economic payments

normahean25
Returning Member

Has my card been sent out 

JeanneLO
Intuit Alumni

Unfortunately, we are unable to assist with the Turbo Visa Debit Card in this forum. You will need to call customer service. The correct number is listed on the Contact us page. 

It's been 14 days still haven't my card 

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

If you have not received your card in the mail after 7-10 business days, please click here to contact customer support. 

I never got mine either , call [phone number removed] and its step by step .

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

If you have not received your Turbo Prepaid Visa, please click here to contact customer support. 

When will my card be here , I gotten a rush delivery on my card

Cynthiad66
Expert Alumni

If you have any questions or need assistance with your Turbo Prepaid Visa Card, visit TurboDebitCard.com or call toll-free at (888) 285-4169.

The Turbo® Visa® Debit Card is provided by Green Dot Corporation and is issued by Green Dot Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A Inc. Green Dot Corporation is a member service provider for Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC. Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association. Green Dot is a registered trademark of Green Dot Corporation. Intuit and Turbo are trademarks and/or service marks of Intuit Inc.

Do I have to use turbo tax card if not how can I give irs my routing numbers to my Netspend card however I already filed my taxes . I need help asap 

@Shamyra burns  You cannot change how you want to receive your refund after you file your tax return.  The IRS does not allow it.

Did you already e-file?  If you did NOT e-file you can go to the FILE section and change how you want to receive your refund.  If you want direct deposit you need the routing number and your own account number.

You cannot  change banking information while your return is in pending, nor can you change it after the return is accepted.  The IRS does not allow it.

If you e-filed:

Banking information for direct deposit is wrong

If you entered incorrect banking information for your refund, you can change it if your return is rejected.  If it is accepted, however, it is too late to change it.  The bank will reject the refund and send it back to the IRS.  Then the IRS will issue a paper check and mail it to the address you put on your tax return.  Expect a delay of at least a couple of weeks to receive your refund.

Here is what the IRS says about entering incorrect banking information

https://www.irs.gov/help-resources/tools-faqs/faqs-for-individuals/frequently-asked-tax-questions-an...

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies