turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

How long does it take to get my pre paid card in mail

Called the number and was told I have 2 cards when I havent even received 1. The number is beyond useless even after waiting for the other options .

DaraLO
Intuit Alumni

@Viktorsdad Did you speak with a customer support representative?  If not, you should call back to speak with someone to confirm we have the correct address on file for you.

Reference:  When will I receive my Turbo® Visa® Debit Card? - Community

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I'd love too but it dosent give me the option to

BrandiLO
Intuit Alumni

@Viktorsdad Have you reported your card as not being received?  If not, please click here for the customer care contact number. Call the number then follow these steps (I have called the system to create this steps for you) :

1. Listen to the recording (you cannot skip it) 
  2. Press 2 to continue using the automated system.
  3. The system will ask you to enter your 16 digit card number or if you don't know it, enter your social security number (do not enter either one of these)
  4. The system will then say " To report a card lost, stolen, or never received, Press 1", then press 1
  5. Press 2 for the option of " have not yet received your card".
  6. Next you will be prompted to enter your social security number, zip code, and birthdate. 

After this point, the system says they do not recognize my entry because I did not order a card, so I am only assuming that if you ordered a card they should either give you an option to get a new one sent or allow you to speak to an agent. 

Please let us know if this works or if you need any additional assistance by responding to this post. 

Yes, after I entered my social, birthday and zip it said I have to cards and to enter the 16 digit number of the card I want to replace 

After it tells me I have multiple  turbo tax cards that I need to enter my card number of which I have never had access  to due to never receiving  the  card I have never before had a turbo tax card despite  it saying there are 2 cards linked to my social after it tells me that it continues  to say please enter your 16 digit  card number which I obviously  can not provide due to NEVER  receiving  the card after that it hangs up I have not once been able to talk with an actual person and I am highly  disappointed in turbo tax

AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

We are sorry you are disappointed. If you look at your tax return, there will be an account number for your direct deposit. 

Please follow the instructions below to see your account number.

Here's how to get in to see what you selected: 

1. Open your return if it's not already open. 

2. On the Tax Home screen with the amount of your refund and status, scroll down and select Add a State (don't worry, we're not adding a state) to access your tax forms and worksheets. 

3. In the left menu, select Tax Tools then Print Center. 

4. On the TurboTax Print Center screen, select Print, save or preview this year's return. 

5. On the next TurboTax Print Center screen, select 2019 federal returns and Include Government and TurboTax Worksheets (optional), then select View or Print Forms. 

6. The information will be on the first page, Electronic Filing Instructions for your 2019 Federal Tax Return next to Balance Due/Refund. 

That literally  has nothing to  do with what I have been talking about at this point turbo tax and there employees  are seen as nothing but incompetent  I know in what manner I requested  my taxes I know I requested  a turbotax  card  that I have not received  I filed on the 6th of February  its literally  been 3 weeks I was supposed to receive my  card before my taxes were even deposited  to the card and I have not received  the  card yet it has all my tax money on it and this is beyond insane, your customer  service is beyond terrible and I am 100% dissatisfied  and will  never use turbo tax again this is 100% unacceptable  I have not once been able to speak  to an actual  representative  on the phone your obviously  not an actual  person yourself because you wouldn't be so incompetent I wanted to know why  turbotax is telling me I have 2 cards with them when this is the first turbotax card  I have ever ordered  because I can not talk to a representative  about my card I never received  because of it they ask me for a card number I dont have and then they hang up 

im having the same problem,  I've called every number they give u to call but because I have previous cards with them they keep ask I for my card number!! I DONT HAVE MY CARD! I don't know [removed] else to do the only other option is writing a letter like are u kidding me? WHAT CAN I DO .? I need my money!

Thanks for the lack of **bleep**ing help

Have you received you card yet? I have been waiting 10 days now and still nothing. I tried calling today and got a message saying we are unable to help you... Thank you for your time.

AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

@intimidater67 Your card number is located on your tax return. In order to contact customer service, you will need that card number. It will be in the area you would put your direct deposit information. 

The instructions to find it, if you have any issues with finding it, is posted above in my previous post.

I have my the last 4 digits of the card number. I NEED the physical card... However when I tried using the checking info routing number / account number. to pay my consumers bill it did not go through... 

AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

Please use the following link to report your Card Not Received. You can also contact customer care at  

(888) 285-4169, don't choose option 2, it will repeat a few times then you will get more options.  

Please review the article below to track your refund if you chose Refund Processing.  

https://taxpayer.sbtpg.com/   

We also have this online contact info request: https://help.sbtpg.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

@intimidater67

Dbest

My taxes say they were sent February 26th. I still have yet to receive my card. I did what all the other posts say to do but I am getting no where. I called the number and it said that I have two cards out there but I can't report that I never got it if I don't have the number it's saying to put in.. Stressing out here as to what to do next.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies