How can I delay my turbo tax fee auto debit ? I still haven't received my return and now TurboTax us gonna auto debit my account

@Prettyeyes100  

You may have started in the free version and agreed to upgrade to a paid version  OR  you started for free in a paid version  but either way when you got to the FILE tab step 1 the fees were clearly listed and you agreed to pay them at that time by either using the refund processing service (for yet another fee)  or  with your own CC. 

If you did not want to pay then you should have stopped and went elsewhere  OR   asked a question at that time.  Sadly once you pay the fee and file the return there is no refunds of the fees. 

For future reference ...  

If you qualify   you can use one of  the 10 IRS FREE FILE options to file a fed & state return for free ... but you must log in thru the IRS site :

https://www.irs.gov/filing/free-file-do-your-federal-taxes-for-free

For Filing Season 2021, you must make $72,000 or below to use one of the 8 IRS Free File partner offers.

If you choose the TT option then you can log in with your same user ID and agree to switch to the FREE FILE option then your progress will be preserved. 

flamingo1953

@Prettyeyes100   If you started out doing it for free and then upgraded it then you will have fees. I don't understand the $170 though. This isn't a scam as I have used Turbo for years now and had no problems. This virus that hit us has messed up the whole world. Usually fees are taken out of your tax refund but since a lot of us have waited months to get refund Turbo had the right to get their fees after waiting also. You are not the only one that has gone though this. Maybe pay more attention to what you are upgrading to or what you are thinking what is free. 

To access your current or prior year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the userID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and on the section Your tax returns & documents click on Show.  Click on the Year and Click on View order details to see the breakdown of the fees for the product you used.