Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

How can I cancel my order

@Rmcgibben    Is this for the 2022 program?  You can sign into your TurboTax Advantage account and under Your Product, select to remove product. Once you remove the recurring product order, the TurboTax Advantage subscription will be cancelled, as well.

How to Cancel my Advantage Account
https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/downgrading/help/how-do-i-cancel-my-turbotax-advantage-subscriptio...

If you missed the cancellation deadline, simply wait until you receive your TurboTax product, then submit an online refund request within 60 days of receipt here, https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/forms/refund-request.jsp

dorisbreul
Returning Member

Please cancel my order.  I was only updating my information.  I was not placing an order.

If I decide to order in the future, I will so advise you.  Thank you. 

Only you can do that ... log into your advantage account and remove the order as described in the post above yours.  

My order was duplicated to two orders rather than one. 

HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

So we can take a closer look at your specific situation, please reach out to us directly using the Help Article here.  This ensures you will get to the correct department as quickly as possible.  

@Bluehose12 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I took an appointment for March 3, 2023 at 9PM and I have filed my taxes on March 1, 2023.  Please cancel my appointment and refund the Turbo Tax Live Premier total $110 plus taxes.  My original order summary $69 plus taxes  order total $75.21.  Thank you very much,  Carol S., [PII Removed]

To contact TurboTax customer service/support use their contact website during business hours.  If the problem concerns any type of refund for fees, use the key words billing issues and do Not use the word Refund or you will get a phone number for tax refunds.

Submit your question/problem during business hours and then use the option for Call (a phone number will be provided for Call) to speak directly with a TurboTax agent –

https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/ 

@Carol Sweis

This is a public web site that can be seen by anyone—including scammers and would-be identity thieves who would love to contact you and pretend to be from TurboTax.  Please remove the personal information you posted here ASAP by returning to your post and clicking the three little blue dots on the upper right to edit your post.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
esu2023

i do not have a computer with Windows 10 and the software can not download.

please cancel my order

Thanks

@esu2023 wrote:

i do not have a computer with Windows 10 and the software can not download.

please cancel my order

Thanks

Go to this TurboTax website to request a refund for the software purchased from TurboTax - https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/forms/refund-request.jsp
Use this TurboTax website to check your orders and payments -
https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/cd-download/order-status/

I need to cancel order TTWCC285802414 I needed to filed the option file for free and somehow it charged me for deluxe a total of $59.00. It didn’t give me the option to verify the charge it just asked for the card number 

TiffanyL
Intuit Alumni

@Armandoyoga 

To submit a refund request online, simply fill out our TurboTax Refund Request Form. For more information on refunds, please see the FAQ provided below:

Our TurboTax Satisfaction Guaranteed refund policy

edbang

I have already submitted, but found out another company submitted my tax return.... I would like to cancel

HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

You cannot cancel a return that has already been submitted. If you have already filed with another company, the return completed in TurboTax will be the one rejected.  The IRS will not allow multiple filings on the same social security number.  

@edbang  

How can I get my processing feedback of $99 because I decided not to do it with you guys I’m trying to cancel

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies