Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How can I cancel my order

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

32 Replies
CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

If you have already submitted your tax return for processing, there is no way to cancel this. 

If you need additional assistance, please contact customer support by clicking here for instructions. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
hamilton9920
Returning Member

I was not placing an order.  Just trying to get you to send my 2018 tax return that IRS didn't received.

PLEASE CANCEL ORDER #TTWQP1HZ15758652.

Please confirm that it is canceled and I will be doing my business with someone else.

I CAN'T EVER GET THROUGH TO ANYONE!!!

hamilton9920
Returning Member

I HAVE NOT SUBMITTED MY TAX RETURN!!!

Cancel my complete TurboTax order for 2021.  I am going with someone else 

To cancel your subscription, simply remove all products in your TurboTax Advantage account:

1. Sign in to TurboTax Advantage.
  2. Select TurboTax Advantage on the right side of your screen.
    • If you only see Sign up now, your subscription is already canceled or you're in the wrong account. Use our Account Recovery tool to get a list of all your TurboTax accounts, then sign in under the right account.
  3. Select Remove product under each product listed
  4. Once all products have been removed, you'll see the Sign up now button. This means your subscription has been canceled.

Tip: If you missed the cancelation deadline for this year's TurboTax product, simply wait until you receive your CD or download, then submit an online refund request within 60 days of receiving your product.

Ibboswell
Returning Member

I could not get the form to open. It said”read more” but could not open. 

HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

Are you getting an error message?  Does the software just not allow you to proceed?  You are commenting on an old thread that may have outdated information.  Please post additional details and we will be able to assist you further.  

As far as canceling, if you haven't filed, you will not be charged.  You can just simply not proceed with the filing. 

@lbboswell

jshwetar

hello,

I need to cancel order # TTWCC235437812.  I have not filed the return yet.

ChondelLO
Intuit Alumni

We don't have access to your records in this public forum. Please visit the link below for Customer Support to help get you connected to the right person for assistance.  @jshwetar

How do I contact TurboTax?

I already filed with H&R I NEED MY MONEY BACK THANK YOU TTWCC251998836

@ Mikedjaquez wrote:

I already filed with H&R I NEED MY MONEY BACK THANK YOU

If you used and paid for Online TurboTax, you'd need to discuss that with TurboTax Customer Support.

FAQ: What is the TurboTax phone number?
https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632

If you used desktop software (CD/download), and if you are in the 60-day window for the moneyback satisfaction guarantee, you can use this online refund request tool:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/tax-topics/help/how-do-i-request-a-refund-for-my-turbotax-product/...

If you are using desktop software and not in your 60-day window, it would probably be best to talk to Customer Support to explain your issue.  See the contact link above.

If you get an automatic prompt for an issue, just say billing issue.

Cancel my order and confirm me out. You were not authorized to use my debit card and you know it.

@Rmcgibben

No one in the user forum can resolve a billing issue.  If you have a question about your TurboTax fees or billing, make sure you use the word “billing” in your request for help.  Do not use the word “refund.”

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

@Rmcgibben  

Not sure what you are referring to ... it is way too early for the advantage order to have been filled so did you get a reminder email for that standing order?   If you don't want the program you can cancel that order before your CC is charged.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies