Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 2

Question about refund advance

Highlighted
Expert Alumni

Click this link to contact TurboTax Visa Prepaid Debit card regarding your refund advance.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Highlighted
Level 2

I have an it's a recorded message that prompts me to spend ($50) more money with TurboTax so that I can get answers to the original lies 😠 that is a scam. They should do what they promised. I have been a customer for too long.

Highlighted
Level 2

It’s been over a week since I was accepted for the Rapid advance for $250 still no email or the money. I contact turbo tax and each one told me by phone I will get a email Later that day! Of course they lied to me to get me off the phone when I was searching for answers at this point it’s pointless to even try to seek for answers because I will never get the truth! I’ve used TurboTax for few years but I will not use them again very unprofessional I’m not sure what happened to them but you won’t fool me twice. All I wanted was a truthful answer not to be strung around and lied to constantly. Yes my account and email is up to date but only thing I get from TurboTax is  you get a email and your money will be in your account soon! It’s all lies

Highlighted
Level 2

I totally  understand  they are stringing me  along  too. ONE BIG SCAM

Highlighted
Level 2

You are very ignorant  and  perhaps  you should  keep  your   ignorant  rants in your  head because  you are  telling  on yourself.

Highlighted
Returning Member

I am in the same situation. Have you gotten your return funds yet? Mine have been approved for about a week and i got my turbo card in the mail 2 days ago. Still have a $0.00 balance

Highlighted
Returning Member

Still no funds? 4 weeks later?

Highlighted
Returning Member

I see I'm not the only one that's getting a bunch of BS. Mine has been on going since the 28th of Jan. L oh I get same .went from turbo ratio green dot bact t.t. to irs bunch of sh..now I'm waiting for corporate at green dot

Highlighted
Level 2

Highlighted
Returning Member

I would like to be advance $500 more my refund is $ 5192. thank you 

Highlighted
Level 15

@rgunn002  wrote:

I would like to be advance $500 more my refund is $ 5192. thank you 

The refund advance option expired on 02/07/2020

Highlighted
Returning Member

No one told me that!!!!

Highlighted
Returning Member

What if I got accepted 1/21 and still haven’t got approved do you know a timetable about when i will or will not

Highlighted
Expert Alumni

The IRS estimates that most refunds will be sent within three weeks after your e-filed returns are accepted. Many refunds will come sooner. You can check the status of your refund by going to www.irs.gov/refunds. You can also click here to see a chart with estimated refund dates based on the date your return was accepted by the IRS. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"