turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Jimmyjohns1
Returning Member

Question about refund advance

LOL so just tired of the new gen being a bunch of babies. Its making our country weak. Wanting money in 1hr when it doesn't say that then throwing a fit. 

They have no common sense like most people.

Well its definitely not a scam I was accepted on the 27th at 6:26 pm I received my advance at 6:55 pm 

Jimmyjohns1
Returning Member

I'm sure you did 😉 

Only person in America lol

You must be special.

Actually  no and I have screen shots I have no reason to lie. For what I'm just here to help not make these people feel bad if you  dont like what's being said go m somewhere else and talk **bleep** what's your email I'll gladly send them to you

Jimmyjohns1
Returning Member

Just stating facts. See how people get all fussy when facts are stated. Lol

Well your facts are lies lol!!! Sorry but your WRONG!!!

Jimmyjohns1
Returning Member

Well you could post it on here your screenshot if you aren't lying. 

Jimmyjohns1
Returning Member

Well where is your screenshot put it on here so everyone can see and stop crying about it saying its a scam.

twanblinunpa
Returning Member

As a reminder, your Turbo℠ Visa® Debit Card, issued by Green Dot Bank¹, will arrive soon. Although you were not approved for a Refund Advance, your refund amount, less any applicable fees and the cost of any products or services agreed to, will be loaded onto your card when the IRS or state tax authorities distributes your refund.

Does this mean i dont get a advance i have to wait for the full refund?

CasperSamSkeet
Returning Member

I also e-filed they accepted it the 28 and was approved .my card is activated and I'm told u were pre approved the answer is no I was approved and I have yet to c any money period I'm a tad irate this is BS not to have the first penny out of 6000 give or take .That's why they call it an advancement.  I mean really wth. 

Ty IRRATE

I was trying to do my research on whether or not I should get the advance. Where can you use your online card at? Does it give you an option to transfer it to your bank account or take out money somewhere?

Can I get the number you called because I never got a person? Mine was accepted on the 28th.and still nothing.

CassLO
Intuit Alumni

Click this link to contact TurboTax Visa Prepaid Debit card regarding your refund advance.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I have an it's a recorded message that prompts me to spend ($50) more money with TurboTax so that I can get answers to the original lies 😠 that is a scam. They should do what they promised. I have been a customer for too long.

It’s been over a week since I was accepted for the Rapid advance for $250 still no email or the money. I contact turbo tax and each one told me by phone I will get a email Later that day! Of course they lied to me to get me off the phone when I was searching for answers at this point it’s pointless to even try to seek for answers because I will never get the truth! I’ve used TurboTax for few years but I will not use them again very unprofessional I’m not sure what happened to them but you won’t fool me twice. All I wanted was a truthful answer not to be strung around and lied to constantly. Yes my account and email is up to date but only thing I get from TurboTax is  you get a email and your money will be in your account soon! It’s all lies

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies