[Event] Ask the Experts: Unemployment
or Ask a Question
Community Manager ‎Posted March 29, 2021
4
0
When will I get my unemployment refund? I filed my taxes before the law was passed in March.
VMCECCO ‎Posted Thursday | Latest post Tuesday by Kylebrendan
0
2
How do we know if we are getting a refund? We just got out transcript and it’s showing no amount
Mom2isaneli ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post Monday by Donna F 77
1
4
When will I get my amended Unemployement tax refund back it’s been some months and I still don’t know anything
Dessybeauty21 ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post Monday by conniem123
0
17
How do I know if I'm getting more $ back? I filed before the cares act took effect
Nolesfever ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post Sunday by shawnflan51
0
3
I just got my taxes back today When will I receive the unemployment money
Milkdud ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post Friday by Milkdud
0
2
I received unemployment benefits and I filed them on my taxes this year. But I didn’t receive unemployment relief. I was wondering why?
Kendrickcpr ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post Friday by Michele_H
0
3
How will UI income (in the state of Oregon) be taxed?
Tax2015klm ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post Friday by AmitaR_CPA
0
3
gavinhess1 ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post Friday by gavinhess1
0
2
I did a W-2 unemployment on my return. The IRS is still processing my claim, and it's been that way since I filed. It's the federal and I received my state return. So I didn't get federal yet. How long will it take to get federal refund?
Seth33 ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post Friday by xmasbaby0
0
3
Did my taxes online through you guys over 6months still haven’t heard anything from irs
Mikeb420 ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post Thursday by Mikeb420
1
4
glloriasosa ‎Posted Thursday | Latest post Thursday by rjs
0
2
So what happens now with unemployment? And what happens next year with all the advanced child tax credits, stimulus? Do we have to pay all that back?
Lolabunny76 ‎Posted Thursday | Latest post Thursday by rjs
0
3
I have a carry-over loss, does the tax-break get added to that or is there a return I should expect or be refiling for? Not sure what to do since the unemployment income was above the amount that was tax-free and I filed prior to the break.
AHWA ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post Thursday by NancyM5
0
3
Top Contributors