Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
Your taxes, your way. Get expert help or do it yourself. >> Get started
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
[Event] Ask the Experts: Tax Law Changes in 2022
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
Join us on Wednesday, January 25th anytime between 9:00am and 5:00pm Pacific Time for our Ask the Experts event for questions all about Tax Law Changes in 2022 and how they impact your taxes! Come spend a minute, an hour, or the whole day in the Turb... read more
Community Manager ‎Posted March 29, 2021
In the latest update, the IMPORT function is not working properly. I go from the import screen directly to the Vanguard download screen (Signon to Vanguard Group - Brokerage Account), but instead of my logon credentials it is asking for account numbe... read more
enowlkr ‎Posted Wednesday | Latest post Sunday by JR617
Hi Team, I am from California state, and bought a new home(newly constructed house) on year 2022.This new home has Solar panels installed, which I bought (it's not under lease), and total home price includes this solar price.Would like to know- Can I... read more
ani4manu ‎Posted Wednesday | Latest post Friday by Opus 17
When I filed my taxes last week, I got the selection for Disaster Relief distributions. I thought it said that getting Covid-19 funds in 2020 counted in this category. I can't find any more information about that when I search online. Do the relief c... read more
zylopup ‎Posted Wednesday | Latest post Wednesday by MarilynG1
I made nondeductible contributions to my traditional IRA back in 2015, but forgot to file Form 8606. Would you please advise how to correct it? Do I need to re-file the 2015 tax or just send the 2015 Form 8606 to IRS? Thanks.
WhiteGeorge ‎Posted Wednesday | Latest post Wednesday by RobertB4444
Is it possible to claim my 9 year old sister on my taxes? If so what are the requirements?
GabiCast94 ‎Posted Wednesday | Latest post Wednesday by DawnC
My 2022 Vanguard 1099R's (yes, there are more than one) are being imported with the $$ info. filled in. Blank spaces instead.
QuimbyS ‎Posted Wednesday | Latest post Wednesday by xmasbaby0
My Daughter & I have guardian ship on my 3 nieces & nephew, she has been claiming them for the past 3 years, I have my own place so we both care for them half & half threw out the year. What is required for me to claim them for year of 2022?I also ne... read more
Sg1969 ‎Posted Wednesday | Latest post Wednesday by Hal_Al
Why will credit karma not verify my ID?
autumn 1 ‎Posted Wednesday | Latest post Wednesday by RobertB4444
I use Turbo Tax every year. I pay for SELF EMPLOYED PREMIUM, AND GET THE EXTRAS AS WELL. IT SAYS I WILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS EXPERT HELP AS PART OF WHAT I PAY FOR, BUT I HAVE NOT YET BEEN ABLE TO REACH ANY LIVE PERSON. AS A RESULT MY EFILE FEDERAL WAS R... read more
dustinfischer39- ‎Posted Wednesday | Latest post Wednesday by xmasbaby0
my husband cheated and such we are living separately. I want to file married filing separately. The condo is in my name and I am making the mortgage and property tax payments as I always have. We have no joint bank accounts. He has refused to reimbur... read more
ktsweety ‎Posted Wednesday | Latest post Wednesday by GeorgeM777
My dad who is 65, didn’t file taxes last year when he started a job at the end of the year. He only worked 1 day last year and received a check. So now he will have 2 W2’s for same company plus his social security info. Can I file last years with thi... read more
adbrown716 ‎Posted Wednesday | Latest post Wednesday by SharonD007
I've entered my information both with the 1099NEC form or as W-2 (at some point, there is a question asking if the income should be entered as W-2) I notice my refund calculated is much larger when switching to W-2 (more than double) I am wondering i... read more
Rachel32 ‎Posted Wednesday | Latest post Wednesday by JamesG1
Should my husband and I be filing our taxes together... what will yield best tax return amount? We rent an apartment, and I typically have very simple taxes - nothing to claim or write off. I always get money back overall. He is in sales, so he typic... read more
mere18 ‎Posted Wednesday | Latest post Wednesday by Opus 17
Will Maryland still be the threshold of over $600 from paypal you must report if you get a 1099-k? Or is it delayed as well until 2023?
courtneymay217 ‎Posted Wednesday | Latest post Wednesday by DawnC
Top Contributors
Manage cookies