Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
[Event] Ask the Experts: Unemployment
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
Thank you for coming to Ask the Experts Day – the event has now concluded On behalf of the Experts participating, I would like to thank you for joining us. We hope you will return to the forums to share your experiences, both good and bad. We will be... read more
Community Manager ‎Posted March 29, 2021
When will I get my unemployment refund? I filed my taxes before the law was passed in March.
VMCECCO ‎Posted Thursday | Latest post Tuesday by Kylebrendan
How do we know if we are getting a refund? We just got out transcript and it’s showing no amount
Mom2isaneli ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post Monday by Donna F 77
When will I get my amended Unemployement tax refund back it’s been some months and I still don’t know anything
Dessybeauty21 ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post Monday by conniem123
How do I know if I'm getting more $ back? I filed before the cares act took effect
Nolesfever ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post Sunday by shawnflan51
I just got my taxes back today When will I receive the unemployment money
Milkdud ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post Friday by Milkdud
I received unemployment benefits and I filed them on my taxes this year. But I didn’t receive unemployment relief. I was wondering why?
Kendrickcpr ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post Friday by Michele_H
How will UI income (in the state of Oregon) be taxed?
Tax2015klm ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post Friday by AmitaR_CPA
I have already amending my return on TurboTax for 2020. When I submitted it with the new unemployment deduction it didn’t show the correct amount of return because I originally i my 2020 return mad a mistake and stated I only received $300 on first s... read more
gavinhess1 ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post Friday by gavinhess1
I did a W-2 unemployment on my return. The IRS is still processing my claim, and it's been that way since I filed. It's the federal and I received my state return. So I didn't get federal yet. How long will it take to get federal refund?
Seth33 ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post Friday by xmasbaby0
Did my taxes online through you guys over 6months still haven’t heard anything from irs
Mikeb420 ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post Thursday by Mikeb420
glloriasosa ‎Posted Thursday | Latest post Thursday by rjs
So what happens now with unemployment? And what happens next year with all the advanced child tax credits, stimulus? Do we have to pay all that back?
Lolabunny76 ‎Posted Thursday | Latest post Thursday by rjs
I have a carry-over loss, does the tax-break get added to that or is there a return I should expect or be refiling for? Not sure what to do since the unemployment income was above the amount that was tax-free and I filed prior to the break.
AHWA ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post Thursday by NancyM5
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Top Contributors
Privacy Settings