Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Question about refund advance

I’m waiting on an email period, decision, approval, anything at this point; I been informed about the loop already though 

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

@justdree Please click here and follow the instructions to sign up for an email once this issue has been fixed. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Okay today's the 14th of Feb and my taxes where accepted by the irs is the advance coming or no

@Jose360666 probably won’t be getting it. These employees, TurboTax, First Century Bank N.A; are all full of **bleep**! Just wanna get your money that’s it. 

LindseyLO
Intuit Alumni

More assistance and details regarding when you will receive your refund advance has been provided by clicking here

I just read where it says, "most receive funds within 15 minutes of acceptance". Mine were accepted at 10:37am Jan 23rd and I still have not received funds or an email regarding it. 

HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

You'll get your Refund Advance funds typically within one hour of the IRS accepting your e-filed tax return. This is estimated in late January.  For more information on Refund Advance, please see this Help Article

To reach out directly to Credit Karma, please use their Contact Us page.  

@Xtina1998

Fernanna

@Xtina1998   @Hello, I was wondering if you ever received your advance? I'm in the same situation right now... My refund was accepted 2hrs ago and I haven't received any info regarding the advance. I was pre-approved during filing and yea I haven't heard anything.... So just seeing if you ended up getting yours?

Did you ever get this figured out? I’m dealing with the same thing now

Yes I did. This year was super easy. Once the IRS accepted my return, the advance was there within hours. 

Mine was accepted 6 hours ago. Hopefully it’s just delayed 

No I still have not received it. I spoke to someone at TurboTax yesterday and was told just because the federal was “accepted” it doesn’t matter because it’s still processing on their end. The lady I spoke to even agreed that the literature saying you get your advance within minutes of your return being “accepted “ was false advertising. 

Not true. I spoke to someone at TurboTax yesterday. They said even though the IRS accepted my return it’s still processing and she even agreed it is false advertising to say you get your advance in minutes. It’s been 3 days.. 

whm
Level 2

Xtina1998,

I'm pretty sure you have made a purchase on your credit card where the transaction shows up immediately.

Do a return and it takes days for it to post. This is exactly what they are doing. Keeping your money as long as possible so they can get a return on it. ( 1 million customers x $1000 average return = 1 billion x 1% interest = 1 million dollars they make.). Then they charge you a $39 processing fee. 39 million dollars up front. WTF.

@Xtina1998   they told me the same thing. I even called the bank and they told me they didn’t have an application for me. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies