Question about refund advance

I have applied for advance refund. Turbo tax said that I have a virtual & physical account but I have not received my virtual account, I have called Turbo tax & they have not gave me direct answer or a link that will lead to my advance refund virtual account which they said was available w/ in 48 hrs  after I applied for it on line. So it has been over 48 hrs. 

Question about refund advance

Like DoninGA said earlier in this post, "The refund advance option expired on 02/07/2020."

If you happened to catch it then you should have received an email with the temporary card from the time your return was accepted.   Please make sure you check your junk/spam folder. The sender will be turboprepaidcard@email.turboprepaidcard.intuit.com.  

Please refer to the following help article for more information.     

About the Refund Advance temporary card - Community    

Question about refund advance

It’s been a week since they told me I was approved and my return accepted. Still no refund advance. This is false advertisement I would’ve just got direct deposit. Called and the lady didn’t know anything. How do you work at turbo tax and don’t know? Really think I should report this. 

Question about refund advance

Yeah you are correct your not the only one I’ve done gave up on TurboTax this be last year I use them I was approved and accepted and I was approved for a Rapid advance still yet no money from that advance I got my card still nothing. Before those people that say contact TurboTax card place don’t bother with your time you won’t get nowhere! Done tried they simply say wait for a email haven’t gotten one of those either! So my real true advice if your facing this problem just wait till you get your money from irs don’t fall to the scam TurboTax feeds you and take your business to H&R Block where you can get real help! Because your gonna eventually get strung around! Because after searching about this where’s my rapid refund I’ve found more bad then good. Good luck and happy waiting 

Question about refund advance

Yeah report them to FTC & Better Business Beirut 

Question about refund advance

I got nothing from Turbo Tax on spam or junk mail. This is just bs ! I’m reporting  this! I want all my refund in my Turbo tax card forget the advance! This is a scam!

Question about refund advance

At this point I only hope that they don’t deduct $500 from my advance refund that I never got out of my physical card that’s suppose to come in my mail. TT please get things right! I’m only one step away from reporting you guys to FTC & BBB

Question about refund advance

A lot of people are reporting them for false advertising already. Did you know that even if you choose the option to file for free they still take 79 dollars of your return? It specifically states in all documents that you will not be charged but they charge you anyway. Also I was one of the first people accepted (January 17th) but it took 3 days to get my advance.

Question about refund advance

It did that to me I was approved for 1500 and now got email saying not approved :( it's a scam to get there card and now I'm pist.