Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I call the number on the back of the turbo tax card and i am getting no answer. what can i do.can someone help me. want to find out if my federal is on my card

The call won’t let me press 2 and it drops everytime on its on this is super ridiculous and it’s very annoying is there another number to call

AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

I call the number on the back of the turbo tax card and i am getting no answer. what can i do.can someone help me. want to find out if my federal is on my card

That is the only number to contact Customer Service. You can try to Sign in to your account to contact customer service through a form, see your balance history, track your spending, send money, pay bills, and more after you create a login.

There is also Turbo Card mobile app you can download for free from the App Store or Google Play

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I could have written this exact post, except for the fact that I did NOT ask for my money on a prepaid card.  I asked for it to be direct deposited to my checking account.  I am absolutely livid.  I don't have a card either.  Oh, no worries.  They'll send me another one.  

CassLO
Intuit Alumni

@stacydavis If your federal refund is being direct deposited to your account, once your refund status on the IRS shows "Refund Sent" it can take approximately 1 to 5 business days for the financial institution to deposit fund into your account.

If it is past this timeframe, I would check your account information, to ensure it is correct:

How do I review the federal refund method I chose after filing with TurboTax Online?

Dre60savage
Returning Member

I need 2 withdraw money from my account

Dre60savage
Returning Member

Can you call me [phone number removed]

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

For any questions or concerns regarding your Turbo Prepaid Visa, please click here to contact customer support. 

So, I followed all the steps you listed. It then asks me for my zip and birth date, and then asks me for the last 4 of my card number, which OBVIOUSLY I don't know because the card hasn't been received.  Then it hangs up on me because I do not have the last 4 of the card. 

Where do I go from here?  No matter what buttons I push, ultimately the system ends the phone call. I really need to speak with a human!!! My money was deposited to a card on  February 28th. I still havent received the card. I've searched all over the internet, I can't find a way to speak with someone. Please help me!!!

ChondelLO
Intuit Alumni

Please click the link below for assistance with your TurboTax Visa Debit Card. When you call the phone number, don't choose option 2. The system will repeat itself a few times, then you will get more options. 

https://turbodebitcard.intuit.com/contact-us

Yes, that's exactly what I did.  Went to the card not received part. Then it asks me for social, zip code, and birth date. After all that, its still asks for the last 4 of the card your calling about, kind of hard to do this when you HAVE NO CARD TO GET A NUMBER FROM TO PUT INTO THE AUTOMATED SYSTEM!!!  <<<<< see this?  This is me getting very angry!  Problem: filed taxes, IRS released funds to a turbo tax prepaid card, turbo tax prepaid card not received, money floating around in outer space, customer tries to contact turbo tax prepaid card people for assistance and NO ASSISTANCE GIVEN because there is NO HUMAN CONTACT and the automated system keeps asking for information customer DOESNT HAVE!!!    Next idea to help resolve the issue please?????!!!!!

JeanneLO
Intuit Alumni

The system should not ask for a card number if you have not received one. Please carefully follow these steps:

1. Listen to the recording (you cannot skip it) 
  2. Press 2 to continue using the automated system.
  3. The system will ask you to enter your 16 digit card number or if you don't know it, enter your social security number (do not enter either one of these).
  4. The system will then say " To report a card lost, stolen, or never received, Press 1", then press 1.
  5. Press 2 for the option of " have not yet received your card".
  6. Next you will be prompted to enter your social security number, zip code, and birth date. 

Your not paying attention!  I've already done all of that!!!  It asks for your social security number, then asks for your zip code, then asks for your birth date, THEN IT ASKS FOR THE LAST 4 OF THE CARD NUMBER! 

Obviously I am very aware that it shouldn't ask for this information being that IF A CARD HADNT BEEN RECIEVED, YOU DONT HAVE THAT INFO!   Tell me how to get to a representative following the automated system with NO CARD!!   That's all I'm asking for!

If I don't get a an option to have someone call me back, or some information that is going to help me speak with someone very quickly, my next step is to report you to the IRS and the BBB!   

AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

Your card number should be located on your tax return. Here's how to look for it.

1. Open your return if it's not already open.   

2. On the Tax Home screen with the amount of your refund and status, scroll down and select Add a State (don't worry, we're not adding a state) to access your tax forms and worksheets.   

3. In the left menu, select Tax Tools then Print Center.   

4. On the TurboTax Print Center screen, select Print, save or preview this year's return.   

5. On the next TurboTax Print Center screen, select 2019 federal returns and Include Government and TurboTax Worksheets (optional), then select View or Print Forms.   

6. The information will be on the first page, Electronic Filing Instructions for your 2019 Federal Tax Return next to Balance Due/Refund.   

228712love-
Returning Member

I never recieved my card I need a replace sent to my permenate Address
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies