Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I call the number on the back of the turbo tax card and i am getting no answer. what can i do.can someone help me. want to find out if my federal is on my card

If you call the number [phone number removed], press option 1 for being the victim of theft or fraud or whatever it gives you the option to speak to a person. They just have weird hours. That's the only way I have found so far to speak to a person. I apparently am getting a Turbo Card after applying for a refund advance and then changing my mind and cancelling my application for it. Didn't even realize I was getting my refund on something other than my normal bank account until a few days ago because I never received any sort of obvious notification. What a mess.

I call the number on the back of the turbo tax card and i am getting no answer. what can i do.can someone help me. want to find out if my federal is on my card

i need to take the security block off my card

I contacted Santa Barbara TPG and sent an email request for help cancelling my old card and getting a new one. This took 3 days to get and I'm not sure if anyone has this information so I'm posting it here:

In order to receive a replacement card, you must contact Turbo Card Customer Service at [phone number removed]. When asked to enter the 16-digit card number or Social Security Number – PLEASE DISREGARD.

~ Wait for prompt that says; "To report a card lost, stolen or NOT RECEIVED" -- Press #1
~ For Cards Not Received Press #2
~ Enter in the requested information
~ If you have more than one card, the last 4 digits of card you need replaced is <INPUT LAST 4 DIGITS OF CARD>
~ Following the remaining prompts and a replacement card will be sent to your address.

Rgarcia754
Returning Member

It's all **bleep**ed up. Thanks for nothing turbotax! And by the way, can you "representative" stop saying to call or go online. Clearly it's not beneficial, you look ridiculous. Jokes!

jewels4
Returning Member

I have been trying all day too and same issue

I called turbo card for 2 days nobody in fraud department answer the phone the worst card service I wish I never took the card smog very very disappointed 

There is no live customer service the card is A55 you will not get a notification till like a day or two later that your money posted very terrible card and no type of customer service or help what’s so ever do you have a checking account with them ?

i cant set a login so i can withdraw my money from my card

@Marvelous57

No one in this user forum can access your Visa account or help with it. 

For help with your pre-paid Visa card: 

Call  (888) 285-4169

There is a “Help” link in the top corner of the web site for the card:

https://www.turboprepaidcard.intuit.com/

LOST CARD

Ignore the prompt asking for your card number.  Choose #1 for lost, stolen, or cards never received, then choose #2, enter SS# if prompted and continue following the instructions.

The Turbo® Visa® Debit Card is provided by Green Dot Corporation and is issued by Green Dot Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A Inc. Green Dot Corporation is a member service provider for Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC. Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association. Green Dot Bank operates under the following registered trade names: GoBank, Green Dot Bank and Bonneville Bank. All of these registered trade names are used by, and refer to, a single FDIC-insured bank, Green Dot Bank. Deposits under any of these trade names are deposits with Green Dot Bank and are aggregated for deposit insurance coverage. Green Dot is a registered trademark of Green Dot Corporation.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

My info is not wrong at Turbo Tax the automated machine just doesnt understand 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies