Why am I not seeing all the menu options on the le...

TurboTaxRandell

Why am I not seeing all the menu options on the left hand side, e.g. Tax Tools? I'm using TTO Premier

LinaJ2020

You might have not selected the "Pick up where you left off" after you log in.  Here are the instructions from the TurboTax online edition:

• After sign back into your account, select Pick up where you left off 
  • To your left, the menu options should show. 
  • See the images below

tori z

Hello, when I login into my account and look for the "Document" option on the left menu, the side bar is completely empty. This is very problematic as I need to access my last tax return urgently. I've been a customer for 7 years and this is unacceptable. 

Do NOT use the document option as it will not work ... 

You have to sign onto your  online account using the exact same User ID you used to create the online account.

Close all TurboTax windows on your web browser (including this one).  Copy and paste the account recovery website link onto a new web browser window and run the tool.

Use this TurboTax account recovery website to get a list of all the User ID's for an email address.  Run the tool against any email addresses you may have used - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/account-recovery

If none of the user ID's received will access your  account, then use the option shown in blue on the account recovery website, "Try something else"

If you used the desktop CD/Download editions installed on your computer, the only copy of your tax data file and any PDF's will be on the computer where the return was created.  TurboTax does not store online any returns completed using the desktop editions.

To access your current or prior year tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the User ID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and on the section Your tax returns & documents click on Show.  Click on the Year and Click on Download/print return (PDF) or Download .tax file

prior tax years online.PNG