turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

We have problems verifying your personal info We're working on a solution. Once we have more details, we'll reach out to help you create your account.

Refund Advance Issues. We have problems verifying your personal info We're working on a solution. Once we have more details, we'll reach out to help you create your account.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
LindseyLO
Intuit Alumni

We have problems verifying your personal info We're working on a solution. Once we have more details, we'll reach out to help you create your account.

This is a known experience, and we are working to resolve the issue that customers are having.  This issue is related to your e-mail.

Assistance on working around this issue has been provided for your convenience by clicking here

If these steps don't work for you, please see this Help Article for further updates: Why am I being asked for my email before I can checkout? 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post

71 Replies
MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

Is this a message you received when opening up the Credit Karma Money account?

For more information about the Refund Advance and how it works, please see the below TurboTax blog article:

TurboTax Offers Refund Advance to Taxpayers

I keep getting the same error message how do I fix it? I really need to get the tax advance I wrecked my car and it's the only option I have right now

MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

If you are getting this message while attempting to open a Credit Karma Money Spend account, you will need to reach out to Credit Karma for assistance via their Contact Us link. 

Kbonds1991
Returning Member

l am not able to login to Credit Karma when selecting the advance option either l want to get an advance on my taxes.

MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

Only Credit Karma would be able to provide assistance with their system and logging in. You can contact them via their Contact Us link. 

@Kbonds1991

@Kbonds1991 The refund advance had to be offered to you when you filed your tax return.   And if it was offered you had to agree to the terms of the offer.   You do not "get" the advance from Credit Karma until your e-file has been accepted by the IRS.   The IRS will not begin to accept/reject e-files until January 24.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
Kbonds1991
Returning Member

So when l accept the advance loan option and it says l qualify and it takes me to Credit Karma to login and l log in it says this beScreenshot_20220116-073704_Chrome.jpg

below?

CREDIT KARMA CARD

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/intuit-account/help/is-credit-karma-a-part-of-turbotax/00/2092900

https://support.creditkarma.com/s/

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

Th3199F1AC-D16B-466C-9A21-D17006DD1E9C.pngthey are not helping fix the issue I’ve been using credit karma since 2019 they just pull dmv info for me today yet they can’t verify my identity it doesn’t make sense 

AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

If you review the link posted by xmasbaby0 above, you'll see it says TurboTax and Credit Karma are separate products. So, you will need to continue to reach out to Credit Karma for any issues you may be experiencing. 

Please review the following FAQ for more information.

Is Credit Karma a part of TurboTax?

If you need to contact Credit Karma again, here is the information.

Credit Karma Support

Did  it ever work out for you and why does it take us there for the advance 🤔 

EbonyA
Intuit Alumni

It takes you to Credit Karma because despite being separate products, Credit Karma is now a part of the Intuit family. You may review the FAQ provided above by AkinaLO here: Credit Karma and Inuit 

@1-2-3

This is BS! Credit Karma offers zero resolve!

No they were No help they said contact ttax and turbo tax say contact them it’s all bull crap to get you to file with them but that done I will make sure this is the last year me my family and friends use turbo tax and that’s a promise. Turbo tax is going to see how powerful social media is 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies