Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

We have problems verifying your personal info We're working on a solution. Once we have more details, we'll reach out to help you create your account.

The same issues a year later...

EleciaM

We have problems verifying your personal info We're working on a solution. Once we have more details, we'll reach out to help you create your account.

What did they do for you to do it? 

EleciaM

I figured it out it actually was my email. Even though I changed both turbo tax and ck to my new email it wouldn’t verify. I had to regain access to a very old email account that I used when I first started using turbo tax in 2018 Once I gained access to that I switched my ck account back to that same old email. Once I did that and redid my taxes everything went fine. They where even able to input most of my information and import my w2s. Got accepted and the advance in less than an hour. 

HeyJessi
Returning Member

Unfortunately my situation is not that simple. Credit Karma somehow has changed my birthday to 5 days off my actual birthday. They said I do not have the ability to change it, and neither do they. I don't see how, as I would never have been able to make an account with them or get a refund through them had my birthday been 5 entire days off. So I closed all my accounts, credit karma included. If I can't make money from CK, they're not making money off of me having a CK account.. plain and simple. 

mbmc
Level 1

Yes they couldn't resolve so I filed with H&R with no issues.  And closed my credit Karma account.   

try to get my tax advance 

KiroFam

This is so true, another year and credit karma still hasn't resolved the issue.

KiroFam

Nothing has worked! Credit Karma just keeps saying the same thing to me! It is now a year later and they keep saying the same thing over and over and over. I think combining with Credit karma was a mistake on turbo tax and Intuit! Nothing has worked right since!

KiroFam

I said the same exact thing to them!

KiroFam

Over a year later and still no resolution to it! Credit Karma keeps telling me they can't reopen it, I am like reopen??? It was never opened in the first place!!!!!!!! It is a known issue but yet still an issue since you joined forces with Credit Karma. This is so annoying that 2 nationwide companies can't figure this out! I love Turbotax and have been using them for over 10 years, since before it was done online and done through a software cd! So, I blame Credit Karma for everything!

We were unable to verify your info. The Credit Karma member must be the same person as the primary taxpayer applying for Refund Advance    HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM IN 2024!!!!!!!!!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies