Education
or Ask a Question
clueless1945 ‎Posted January 16, 2021 | Latest post Friday by SoLostHELP
0
2
digitaltaxation ‎Posted Thursday | Latest post Thursday by digitaltaxation
0
9
unknown103 ‎Posted Thursday
0
0
digitaltaxation ‎Posted May 15, 2021 | Latest post Thursday by digitaltaxation
0
2
anonymous761 ‎Posted Monday | Latest post Wednesday by anonymous761
0
5
I have a 1098 form showing interest received
mary456872 ‎Posted Monday | Latest post Tuesday by SundayInSalem
0
2
willsant12 ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post a week ago by Hal_Al
0
1
The Royal Duckling ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by Hal_Al
0
3
scott-foster ‎Posted March 20, 2020 | Latest post 2 weeks ago by ryanrobinson5833
0
42
To my recollection, this did not show up on my W2 and I only received a 1098-T form each year showing what the school received for payment. The direct tuition payments paid by work were around $11K/year.
nlanglois7 ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by nlanglois7
0
4
Curious One ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by Hal_Al
0
5
0
3
prithvisreeni ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by Hal_Al
0
2
rawnblade7 ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by Hal_Al
0
7
Top Contributors