Student Loan & Education Tax Topics | TurboTax® Support

Education
or Ask a Question
Cfoust652 ‎Posted 2 hours ago | Latest post 55m ago by ColeenD3
0
4
Will my Refund for the 2020 tax season be off set if I owe on my Student loans?
jandb1019 ‎Posted 2 hours ago | Latest post an hour ago by jandb1019
0
2
zalera ‎Posted Friday | Latest post 3 hours ago by Hal_Al
0
3
I turned 22 years old in 2020. I was enrolled in a college program all 12 months of 2020, but not at full-time status according to my college. I am I able to be claimed as a dependent?
meredith2998 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by Hal_Al
0
7
mateosbaby ‎Posted March 18, 2020 | Latest post yesterday by ToddL99
0
8
Is Age 19 daughter training to be a professional ballet dancer at Charlotte Ballet (not a college) considered a student?
DMC28 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by AnnetteB6
0
1
I am the cosigner for my daughter's student loans. Am I able to deduct the interest that I have paid on these loans?
DBurge1737 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by Bsch4477
0
1
abdulraffae ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by Bsch4477
0
1
She is now a senior and will graduate in May. She received a full scholarship for previous semesters from her University.
cooperalice06 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by Hal_Al
0
1
Employer made a $10,000 payment to my loan on March 27th, the first day the tax break went into effect, but deducted taxes for the entire amount.
cdardick ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by Hal_Al
0
1
Top Contributors