Education
or Ask a Question
Hello,Started doing my 2019 taxes and took a look at our 2018 taxes for reference and noticed that I may have inadvertently selected the wrong box for line 25 of Form 8863 for some reason. Does this mean I need to amend my 2018 taxes now?
tgore3rd ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 5 hours ago by Hal_Al
0
3
napons ‎Posted 5 hours ago
0
0
Bint ‎Posted Monday | Latest post yesterday by Bint
0
3
langstontm ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by xmasbaby0
0
1
maximus528491 ‎Posted Tuesday | Latest post Tuesday by DoninGA
0
1
I need my 2018 transcript for my college for financial aid, however since the IRS will not send during this time, they told me to get it through my provider.
angelanicolet123 ‎Posted Tuesday | Latest post Tuesday by DoninGA
0
1
sjbrewer2 ‎Posted Monday | Latest post Tuesday by Hal_Al
0
1
hbnguyen26 ‎Posted Monday
0
0
I'm trying to document the information from the 1098 C. Where do I document the information?
ttaptime ‎Posted Sunday | Latest post Sunday by rjs
0
1
coligmueller ‎Posted February 6, 2020 | Latest post Sunday by i20000
0
18
My refund was offset due to a student loan I heard that they passed a bill that makes it so they can't take ur mo ey like student loan forgiveness i even know 2 people that got they're refunds back af
carlasan ‎Posted Saturday | Latest post Sunday by Hal_Al
0
2
how to answer  1098  if i don't get it anymore
daisyflower949 ‎Posted Saturday | Latest post Sunday by Hal_Al
0
1
nicholashall155 ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post Sunday by Hal_Al
0
9
Top Contributors