Education
or Ask a Question
how do I estimate the amount and where do I claim on taxes
Rhonda-berumen ‎Posted June 7, 2019 | Latest post yesterday by zar
0
25
revenuecode ‎Posted July 9, 2019 | Latest post Thursday by Critter
0
7
Diva224y ‎Posted Tuesday | Latest post Thursday by macuser_22
0
2
Knudson3 ‎Posted Wednesday | Latest post Wednesday by Critter
0
1
stefanh666 ‎Posted Wednesday
0
0
I develop custom software and algorithms. For example created a new caching algorithm for processing web pages. Where in turbotax can I enter this information? If TT doesn't support it how should I go
user53165 ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post a week ago by Critter
0
1