Education
or Ask a Question
Community Manager ‎Posted August 24, 2022
0
0
I have not filed my 2020 return. if I purchase the 2020 software download will it transfer all my information to the 2021 online version when finished?
Slav811 ‎Posted Monday | Latest post Thursday by Opus 17
0
2
Melymel12 ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 3 weeks ago by Hal_Al
0
1
hdngu ‎Posted 4 weeks ago | Latest post 3 weeks ago by SweetieJean
0
4
I paid over $1000 applying to school this past year. This included application fees, hotel rooms for out-of-state interviews, standardized test fees etc. Can this be deducted?
chelseafstevens ‎Posted June 4, 2019 | Latest post August 25, 2022 by Hal_Al
1
3
0
0
zeeph ‎Posted April 13, 2022 | Latest post August 24, 2022 by Hal_Al
0
12
if i took American Opportunity tax credit four prior tax years for my dependent student daughter, can i take the 1098-T tax credit on my 2021 tax return?
dwpennybacker ‎Posted August 21, 2022 | Latest post August 22, 2022 by Hal_Al
0
4
After basic training, we need to do 13 months of tech school to get our job. We also had to test for a certification once done
sfaith02 ‎Posted March 3, 2022 | Latest post August 18, 2022 by mikki44
0
5
MV23 ‎Posted July 30, 2022 | Latest post August 9, 2022 by Opus 17
0
4
Top Contributors