Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Education
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
On August 24, 2022, President Biden, Vice President Harris, and the U.S. Department of Education announced announced a three part student loan debt relief plan to help federal student loan borrowers following the pandemic. The three part plan include... read more
Community Manager ‎Posted August 24, 2022
I have not filed my 2020 return. if I purchase the 2020 software download will it transfer all my information to the 2021 online version when finished?
Slav811 ‎Posted Monday | Latest post Thursday by Opus 17
Hello, I went to school in Canada at a Title IV school and qualify for the American Opportunity Credit. Since the school is in Canada, they do not give 1098-T. They do give a similar tax form called the T2202 - Tuition and Enrollment Certificate (in ... read more
Melymel12 ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 3 weeks ago by Hal_Al
Can I file married separately with no income for purposes of ICR plan for student loan repayment? Spouse makes big income and I make 0. We have always filed married. Student loan payments begin and I have Parent Plus loans in my name. No loans in spo... read more
hdngu ‎Posted 4 weeks ago | Latest post 3 weeks ago by SweetieJean
I paid over $1000 applying to school this past year. This included application fees, hotel rooms for out-of-state interviews, standardized test fees etc. Can this be deducted?
chelseafstevens ‎Posted June 4, 2019 | Latest post August 25, 2022 by Hal_Al
On August 24, 2022, President Biden, Vice President Harris, and the U.S. Department of Education announced announced a three part student loan debt relief plan to help federal student loan borrowers following the pandemic. The three part plan include... read more
Community Manager ‎Posted August 24, 2022
zeeph ‎Posted April 13, 2022 | Latest post August 24, 2022 by Hal_Al
if i took American Opportunity tax credit four prior tax years for my dependent student daughter, can i take the 1098-T tax credit on my 2021 tax return?
dwpennybacker ‎Posted August 21, 2022 | Latest post August 22, 2022 by Hal_Al
After basic training, we need to do 13 months of tech school to get our job. We also had to test for a certification once done
sfaith02 ‎Posted March 3, 2022 | Latest post August 18, 2022 by mikki44
Hello, I graduated college in 2021 (OR) and planned to go to nursing school this year. I got accepted to the program (in OH) paid for the $300 direct deposit and the CPR class that was required for me to take before meeting with advisor and the appli... read more
MV23 ‎Posted July 30, 2022 | Latest post August 9, 2022 by Opus 17
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Top Contributors
Privacy Settings