Education
or Ask a Question
confusedrf ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 4m ago by NCperson
0
76
BrittanyDN ‎Posted 6 hours ago | Latest post 8m ago by Carl
0
2
I was a full-time student from January - April 2016 and graduated. The question said that you had to be enrolled for 5 or more months to be considered a student. How should I fill out this part?
s_kim93 ‎Posted May 31, 2019 | Latest post 14m ago by Hal_Al
0
18
It is already entered, but is incorrect.  How Do I correct it?
ebethrose ‎Posted a month ago | Latest post 19m ago by DavidS127
0
3
Feldgrep ‎Posted 4 hours ago | Latest post 25m ago by SusanY1
0
3
cheesea666 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 2 hours ago by Carl
0
2
carsc ‎Posted Friday | Latest post 4 hours ago by carsc
0
3
hsvegmama ‎Posted Monday | Latest post 4 hours ago by NCperson
0
6
CL4504 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 7 hours ago by NCperson
0
1
If dependent went to college just in the spring semester - which includes parts of January through May can he/she be claimed as a full-time student and a dependent (they are 23) since they would have been in school for parts of 5 months?
MH111 ‎Posted Tuesday | Latest post 7 hours ago by MH111
0
2
vpujols ‎Posted Tuesday | Latest post yesterday by Carl
0
6
greencode96 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by Carl
0
2
jwcarosi ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by Carl
0
6
Top Contributors