Student Loan & Education Tax Topics | TurboTax® Support

Education
or Ask a Question
Zion0131 ‎Posted 4 hours ago | Latest post 2 hours ago by Zion0131
0
2
margaret19cameron ‎Posted February 6, 2021 | Latest post 5 hours ago by Trichards77
0
7
The letter lists my share of the passive real-estate income. It also gave amounts for rents received, depreciation, insurance, mortgage, etc. I have not been able to find a place to enter these numbers in TurboTax.
zhengdc ‎Posted 7 hours ago | Latest post 6 hours ago by Hal_Al
0
1
mjmommy2001 ‎Posted 8 hours ago | Latest post 7 hours ago by Hal_Al
0
1
T4Tax ‎Posted 12 hours ago | Latest post 8 hours ago by Hal_Al
0
3
zqshowe3 ‎Posted 10 hours ago | Latest post 10 hours ago by rjs
0
1
5Beverly ‎Posted Thursday | Latest post 10 hours ago by AmyC
0
1
dazein ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 10 hours ago by AmyC
0
3
maryisbadatmath ‎Posted June 6, 2019 | Latest post 11 hours ago by T4Tax
0
13
docstudent505 ‎Posted 12 hours ago | Latest post 11 hours ago by Hal_Al
0
1
The school is Canadian, so I have a T2202 form in lieu of a 1098-T. I'm not sure if this is affecting the outcome.
aidso12 ‎Posted 15 hours ago | Latest post 13 hours ago by aidso12
0
6
Top Contributors