turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Turbo Tax question gone

Same here, for several weeks now.  Perhaps because they already have us as a captive audience, they don't care.  At least that's what it seems like to me.

Turbo Tax question gone

Complete lack of training. It’s as if they worked for another company until yesterday. 

Turbo Tax question gone

Because nobody knows the answer. 

Miyata41

Turbo Tax question gone

I went into the income section where I tried to input a 2019 1099MISC.  When I hit done, it did not reflect in the

Income Summary.  Thus, the summary is not correct.  I tried it several times.  How can I correct this?

barbbush1

Turbo Tax question gone

I'm having the same issue but the update does not take place. locks up my computer!

SForrestLO
Intuit Alumni

Turbo Tax question gone

@Josekamara

You can use Turbo Tax Live.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/choosing-a-product/help/what-is-turbotax-live/00/27191

How to connect with an expert

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/expert-review/help/how-do-i-connect-with-a-tax-expert-in-turbotax-...

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Turbo Tax question gone

I have been working om my taxes in Turbo Tax Advantage. I almost finished last night, but today I can't get back in to complete the process. When I put in the license code I get the message: Error Code 603 and I can't resume where I left off last night. I only have one computer, so how do I resume to finish? Richard Morgan

RayF
Level 2

Turbo Tax question gone

As others have reported, the Online tab has View Installed Updates as a selection. When I click on it it goes to a Website has moved link. I end up here but I can'f find out what the update changed. It's important for users to know if their return is affected to verify the change. Please fix the link.

Turbo Tax question gone

My 2019 was sent electronically and was paid for by my credit card, NOT my refund.

I  am being audited for the second year w/Turbo. I can't get a copy of what was sent. I get looped over and over  on their website. I want a copy and I am reporting to my credit card, I want my $110 back.

HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

Turbo Tax question gone

Please reach out to our customer service directly for assistance with this issue.  To reach us, please see the link here: https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/

Turbo Tax question gone

Same issue here. If Intuit can't be bothered to fix something as simple/straightforward as a broken link to information about critical updates made to its application, how can we trust their tax calculations?

I understand that this we are all dealing with an extraordinary situation, but this is ridiculous.

CassLO
Intuit Alumni

Turbo Tax question gone

@RisingSuns

Please try this:

Close the TurboTax program

Right click on the TurboTax desktop icon

Click on the Compatibility tab

Check the box Run as administrator

Click on Apply and then OK

Start the TurboTax program.  The software should update.

" DoninGA Level 15"

If problem persists, please call TurboTax and speak with an agent.  TurboTax customer service/support does not have a single phone number but has many different phone numbers based on the type of platform used.  So that we can direct your call to the best person/department to help you:

1. Click on this link: Contact Us
  2. Select your TurboTax platform.  
  3. Ask your question / state your problem.  Do NOT use the word "refund' or you will get a phone number for tax refunds.
  4. Click Submit.
  5. On the next screen, choose the Call option and follow the instructions.  You will be given the approximate wait time.  

You'll get a toll-free number to a TurboTax expert who is specially-trained to handle your particular issue.

"Irene2805 Employee Tax Expert"

Turbo Tax question gone

same here,,,!!

rmassie28

Turbo Tax question gone

TT needs to get its **bleep** together.  We may now have until July 15, but that doesn't mean i want to string this out until then. What was the update - since i just installed it?

rmassie28

Turbo Tax question gone

the **bleep** was a slightly shortened version of **bleep**e.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies