Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Turbo Tax question gone

I am deleting this post that I wrote.  It seems pretty clear to me that the comments below are written by competitors - H&R Block actually named in comments - writing negative things about TT.   Knock it off.   I will continue to use TT as I have for decades.  Never a tax form problem, great guidance.  Love TT.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

54 Replies

Turbo Tax question gone

(deleted)

Turbo Tax question gone

Same here. What was this "critical" update TT?

Turbo Tax question gone

See this article from earlier.  TurboTax has decided we are unworthy of knowing what they updated.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/taxes/discussion/updates/01/978207#M352911

Turbo Tax question gone

My biggest concern is that they aren't even putting the changes on their web page anywhere.  They aren't answering our questions within the community pages to tell us what the changes are.  I'm considering taking this to the Better Business Bureau because this is not how a software company should be doing business.  Or perhaps the IRS would like to know they are reporting critical changes to their federal tax software, but not letting the people know what the changes are to the software so that if they already filed, they can know if something needs to be fixed.  Not everyone files electronically.  This is so very frustrating.

Turbo Tax question gone

And I'm not getting email with replies to my topic.   Yes, the check mark says to email me.  It used to.

Turbo Tax question gone

Makes me nervous too. Also means waiting until the last day or two to recheck the return, again, and then file because with this change in functionality, the user has no way of knowing what has been corrected and if the corrections even apply to their returns (fed and state). I've found a fair number of minor errors already - those are the easy catches (mostly line number references left over from 2018 that still appear in the 2019 forms) and reported them through the feedback popups. 

tedntrish

Turbo Tax question gone

won't install update serror 2029

AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

Turbo Tax question gone

Please contact customer support for further assistance.

What is the TurboTax phone number? - Community

Edited 3/13/20

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Kenesq

Turbo Tax question gone

Same problem.  You'd think Intuit would have fixed this issue immediately.

Turbo Tax question gone

I want to correct some information on my tac which  IRS reject.

Turbo Tax question gone

I want to correct my tax returns. 

Turbo Tax question gone

Same problem. Critical updates are NOT explained by Intuit.

Problem is Intuit which continues to have very poor customer support.

Turbo Tax question gone

I want someone to help to fix my tax.

Turbo Tax question gone

Why is it that the only time a Turbo Tax Employee has responded to any comments in this thread is about technical difficulties?  Why are we still not getting any information about what the critical updates are to the federal forms?  I want to file my taxes, I have waited longer than any other year because I don't know if Turbo Tax is ready to use or not yet.  Why can't an employee respond to this?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies