Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: I want to talk to a HUMAN

@ richjoma wrote:

I do not have my License Code for my Turbo Tax product

I assume you purchased the desktop software (CD/download).

See this FAQ:

FAQ:  I can't find my license code

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/tax-topics/help/i-can-t-find-my-license-code/01/852973

WhS3865

One email says “Transmission Confimation” but when I log into Turbo Tax it says I still need to file.

so I don’t know if my return actually went or not. 

Today is the 3rd day and no message saying return was accepted.

Thank you,

whs

I never entered my w2s information. How were y'all able to file my taxes

Jason A

I filed early, state and federal accepted of feb 13.  i received my state direct deposit within one week of acceptance.  My federal is no where to be found, i have contacted Turbo Tax multiple times, no follow through at all.  I received 2 responses, one is to call the irs, they show no record of my return??????  The second response from turbo tax is that the irs refund status tool is broken and my refund could be 10 weeks out.  Too many people i know have received there federal no problem.  i have made no changes except use Turbo Tax.  I want to know what happened to my federal refund or i want paid out by turbo tax and you deal with it.  i paid for the deluxe plan and i am receiving no help so far, i paid for your service and i want what i paid for!  What is going on with my federeal refund.  i dont need the run around anymore

MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

Please reach out to TurboTax Customer Support so they can confirm if your taxes were submitted.

@patticopeland1965

Your refund is handled by the IRS. TurboTax is not able to assist with your refund or its processing. If the Where's My Refund site does not show status, the system may be overwhelmed. Try to call the WMR Hotline instead at 1-800-829-1954.

The IRS is also experiencing delays in processing returns due to a later than usual start to the tax season, a backlog of mailed returns, current tax season returns, and stimulus payments. Please see the below TurboTax Help Articles on why some tax return refunds may longer and what steps you can take:

@Jason A

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I tried to enter the code for my turbo tax standard online edition and it is not accepting the code.  What do I do?

@canucks169 "Standard"  ?   Are you filing a Canada return?

CANADA  This is the U.S. TurboTax public user forum. For help with Canadian taxes, please post your question in the Canada TurboTax user forum., at the following link.

https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/community/turbotax-support/help/03/en-cahttps://turbotax.intuit.ca/tax-software/index.jsp

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
Irene2805
Expert Alumni

You can also call TurboTax and speak with an agent.  TurboTax customer service/support does not have a single phone number but has many different phone numbers based on the type of platform used.  So that we can direct your call to the best person/department to help you:

1. Click on this link:  https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/
  2. Select your TurboTax platform.  
  3. Ask your question / state your problem.  Do NOT use the word "refund' or you will get a phone number for tax refunds.
  4. Click Submit.
  5. On the next screen, choose the Call option and follow the instructions.  You will be given the approximate wait time.  

You'll get a toll-free number to a TurboTax expert who is specially-trained to handle your particular issue.

@canucks169

My question is:  Can I add MAX to the services I am purchasing this year a little later, but prior to submitting for a refund?

Thank you for responding to my specific question.

Jjng04

I cannot get my kit I just ordered for 2019 to download. I open it and it’s blank 

JeanneLO
Intuit Alumni

Please see this TurboTax FAQ for troubleshooting tips when downloading TurboTax for Windows: Troubleshoot TurboTax for Windows downloading issues

@Jjng04

Yes, you can add max later as long as you have not filed your tax return. Please see this for more information: How do I get MAX?

@wally stein

dcat2960

I would like to know if there is any codes you could give me to help with paying for my turbo fee.  I get nothing back from the state And I have to pay so much to file.  I would really appreciate any help you could give me 

I'm filing with turbo deluxe and the fee is 110 dollars total

KatrinaLO
Intuit Alumni

To see what you are being charged for please follow the instructions in the following FAQ. https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/charges-and-fees/help/how-do-i-review-my-fees-in-turbotax-online/0...  

If you have not yet filed your tax return, then proceed to follow the directions in the FAQ below to remove all unwanted add-ons.  

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/charges-and-fees/help/what-can-i-do-to-reduce-my-fees/00/26051

@ dcat2960 wrote:

I would like to know if there is any codes you could give me to help with paying for my turbo fee.  I get nothing back from the state And I have to pay so much to file.  I would really appreciate any help you could give me 

I'm filing with turbo deluxe and the fee is 110 dollars total

I'm a fellow user and forum helper.   I don't work for TurboTax.  If you meet ONE of these qualifications below, we can tell you how to switch to the TurboTax IRS Free File Program without starting over.  It is free for both Federal and state returns.   It is NOT the same as regular Free Edition.   The TurboTax IRS Free File Program is fully-featured and can prepare all the usual forms and schedules.   Do you meet ONE of these?

• Your 2020 AGI is $39,000 or less (if filing jointly MFJ, this figure is for the AGI of both spouses combined.)  ; or
  • You qualify for the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC); or
  • In 2020, you served as active duty military (including Reservists and National Guard) with a maximum AGI of $72,000, and you have a military-issued W-2

If you meet one of those qualifications and want to switch, we can give you more info on how to do so within the same account and without starting over.

FAQ:  What is the TurboTax IRS Free File Program?
https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/choosing-a-product/help/what-is-the-turbotax-free-file-program/01/...

i need help completing my tax however i'm unable to call because i'm not in the states at the moment right now so this is my only means of communication, or my german number 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies