Site keeps crashing. Should I question the accuracy of my federal tax return?

Moderator

There are many factors that could influence the TurboTax program to crash. 

1. Please make sure you're connected to the internet in order to ensure software updates and full functionality of your TurboTax program.

2. Confirm you meet the system requirements for Mac. Confirm you meet the system requirements for Windows.

a. To install and update software on Windows, you need Administrations Rights.

3. The next variable to keep in mind is the antivirus and firewall software programs on your device.

a. Uninstall TurboTax.

b. Disable antivirus and firewall software programs before reinstalling.

c. Reinstall TurboTax.  

d. Re-enable antivirus and firewall after installing. (You don't have to disable them when using the program itself, only during installation.)

4. Manually update TurboTax.

If you are still experiencing issues within the program, please contact support to get personalized troubleshooting assistance.

If you get prompted to Send Error Report, doing so will help our technical team learn more about what you’re experiencing. Thank you!

Moderator

Thanks for letting us know! I've passed along this post to our product team.
Moderator

We have gained more information on this error.
If you are still experiencing issues, please click on this article and sign-up for updates on this situation.
Thank you! <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/4595927-turbotax-windows-2018-crash-errors-19677400939-or-19332755...>
Moderator

a. Uninstall TurboTax.

c. Reinstall TurboTax.  

4. Manually update TurboTax.

No, you don't need to worry about the accuracy of your return.  But if you are concerned, be aware that TurboTax has an Accuracy Guarantee.  For more information, see the following: