turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

gioalicia

My intuit turbo debit card is being decline and I still have funds there.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

22 Replies
AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

You will need to contact Customer Care for your prepaid card at (888)285-4169.  

Here is a link to their website. https://www.turboprepaidcard.intuit.com/contact-us.

There are also ways to check your transaction balance and history. Please see below.

• If you have an online user ID, you may check your balance or transaction history online 24/7 on this website.
  • Balance and transaction history are available on the Turbo? Prepaid Visa® Card mobile app. Download the app for free from the App Store® or Google Play™ to get started.
  • If you don’t have an online user ID, click here to set one up.
  • You may also get your balance and transaction history by sending text message. Carrier message and data rates apply.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
ssjrob4

Same with me when trying to use it online. It only seems to want to work in physical stores and I have to enter the pin even on chip or it will decline.

DMarkM1
Employee Tax Expert

If you wish to use the card "like" a credit card be sure to select "no" if asked if the card is a debit card.  That should bypass the PIN entry.  However, keep in mind the card is not a credit card; the funds will still come out of your account.  

Capo300

How do I un decline it I need money out asap 

DMarkM1
Employee Tax Expert

You may need to contact Customer Care for your prepaid card at (888)285-4169.  

Here is a link to their website.

hezzymeow

Accept I have been on hold for 2 hours trying to figure out why my card got blocked when I had no issues with it yesterday.

Did you ever got your problem resolved? My card stop working on Sunday and I been waiting for someone to answer for past 6 hours.

CassLO
Intuit Alumni

For questions regarding your TurboTax card, You may also submit a request for assistance here: Submit a request – TPG - Taxpayer

Please click here for the customer care phone number. When you call the number follow the steps below :

1. Listen to the recording  
  2. Press 2 to continue using the automated system.
  3. The system will ask you to enter your 16 digit card number or if you don't know it, enter your social security number (do not enter either one of these)
  4. The system will then say " To report a card lost, stolen, or never received, Press 1", then press 1
  5. Press 2 for the option of " have not yet received your card".
  6. Next you will be prompted to enter your social security number, zip code, and birth date. 

kni761980

I'm pissed that a security block was put on my card and I can't get my money and they said all they can do is replace card but haven't received it after 3weeks! I don't want there card I've called 5 times in two days to be on hold over 2hrs and still no luck!
kni761980

Same here but mine quit working Thursday and they have no idea why and they will give me no option on removing my money! I want and need my money  🤐

kni761980

Mine quit working they blocked it and closed card but won't give me a way to get my money off, and I have called 3 times and been on hold for 2-3hrs each time they said there isn't a way to withdraw funds without an active card and mine may take 10+days if not longer 👀 they stole my money as I see it!

The customer care number doesn't give any options to speak to someone to take off the block I've ordered new cards that I've payed for and that wasn't even the issue wasted money to the wrong problem. Yes the turbo card has nothing to do with turbo tax but green Dot should create a solution so money isn't wasted or turbo tax shouldn't use a third party bank that doesn't know how to operate. My refund is just sitting in a blocked card. I need my money. :(

My card is being declined to reload money on it !!! I can’t talk to a live person 

My card s saying that s block but I still have funds on my card I would like to unblock my card..

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies