turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I received a letter from the CA tax board saying that my schedule CA is incorrect and now they want to charge over 2500. How is that possible when turbo carries the info?

do i need to file a protest form?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

I received a letter from the CA tax board saying that my schedule CA is incorrect and now they want to charge over 2500. How is that possible when turbo carries the info?

You need to provide more details about the letter or contact Support.

What is the TurboTax phone number? (intuit.com)

What is the TurboTax 100% Accurate Calculation Guarantee?

SOLVED•by TurboTax•397•Updated July 27, 2021

In plain English, if you pay an IRS or state penalty or interest because of a TurboTax calculation error, we'll pay you the penalty and interest.

For complete details, see our Intuit Software End User License Agreement (look about 2/3 of the way down the page, under the heading TurboTax Accurate Calculation Guarantee).

You can read the fine print at the Intuit Software End User License Agreement for TurboTax Desktop Software or the End User License Agreement for TurboTax Online. Enter accurate calculation in the Find feature in your browser (usually listed under Edit) to go to it quickly.

Related Information:

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies