Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

How do I send an email to turbotax?

@David Hansel The IRS has mine   Do you have a question?  You sent what to the IRS? 

No, I do not have a question for the IRS.  I have a question for TurboTax that I wanted to explain in an Email and send to them.   They have a definite error in their software, but for me to call and wait on hold for an hour and get transferred around in their call system is not worth it to me.   To correct the error would only save me a few dollars.  I just went ahead and filed my taxes getting less of a refund than I should.   I tried calling, got transferred to somebody and then disconnected.   TurboTax Customer Support is not the greatest.

@ajrubins  wrote:

No, I do not have a question for the IRS.  I have a question for TurboTax that I wanted to explain in an Email and send to them.   They have a definite error in their software, but for me to call and wait on hold for an hour and get transferred around in their call system is not worth it to me.   To correct the error would only save me a few dollars.  I just went ahead and filed my taxes getting less of a refund than I should.   I tried calling, got transferred to somebody and then disconnected.   TurboTax Customer Support is not the greatest.

If you wish, you can start a new forum thread with your issue and explain in detail (but be sure not to include any personal info in this public Internet forum.)   Someone might be able to explain what you are experiencing, or in any case, it might help someone else.  If it turns out to be a software error, there are ways for folks to get it to TurboTax.

If you wish to start your thread, go to the page below and click the blue "Ask a question" button.  When you get to the question entry form, summarize the issue in the title line (which has limited space), but below that is a box where you can enter details.  Again, do not include any personal info.  Be sure to mention what product you are using--online TurboTax or desktop software (CD/download) and what edition (Deluxe, Premier, etc.).   If desktop software, also please state if it is the Mac  or Windows version.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/taxes/discussion/02/202

We can also tell you how to email Intuit corporate office to give them feedback, if desired.

Hi:

May name is Raymond W

The State of Ohio said I do not get a refund You guy's said I will receive over 1000.00.

Please help me ether call me [phone number removed] or email me [email address removed]. 

Please have some get InTouch with me asap.

Please hurry Ray W

ThomasM125
Expert Alumni

You cannot post your contact information in this forum for privacy reasons. You can use this link to contact TurboTax:

Contact TurboTax

@raymond whelpley 

[Edited 3/23/22 at 12:05 PM EST]

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Just completing Tax Return.  Lost page of forms.  Rec. code #047915 by email.   Please tell me  how to retrieve completed tax return form so I can Print them.

Katina S
Intuit Alumni

See our FAQ on how to view and print your tax return after you have filed it.

See this FAQ on How to preview your return prior to filing.

@James Zinn

Good morning. As TurboTax advertising, is 2021 tax return filing REALLY free for state and federal returns for unemployed with little unemployment benefits income only for 2021 fiscal year ? Thanks 

No you cannot use the Free Edition if you have unemployment compensation to enter.

You can file with TurboTax Free Edition if you have a simple tax return.*

*A simple tax return is Form 1040 only.

Situations covered in TurboTax Free Edition include:

• W-2 income
  • Limited interest and dividend income reported on a 1099-INT or 1099-DIV
  • Claiming the standard deduction
  • Earned Income Tax Credit (EIC)
  • Child tax credits
  • Student Loan Interest deduction

Situations not covered in TurboTax Free Edition include:

• Itemized deductions
  • Unemployment income reported on a 1099-G
  • Business or 1099-NEC income
  • Stock sales
  • Rental property income
  • Credits, deductions and income reported on schedules 1-3

Use this IRS site for other ways to file for free.  There are 8  free software versions available from the IRS Free File site

https://apps.irs.gov/app/freeFile/

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

For a lost hearing person, how to communicate with Turbotax for help

@shiningcountry wrote:

For a lost hearing person, how to communicate with Turbotax for help

You can ask your questions here on this forum

Support can also be reached by messaging them on these pages https://www.facebook.com/turbotax/ and https://twitter.com/TeamTurboTax

I can't get anyone to help me with my return. I've made several attempts. The only response I can get is the check got mailed out on April the 6th or April the 8th. I'm not happy with the service at all! Can I please get some help?

@ amcginnis998 wrote:

I can't get anyone to help me with my return. I've made several attempts. The only response I can get is the check got mailed out on April the 6th or April the 8th. I'm not happy with the service at all! Can I please get some help?

You said you need help with your "return", but I presume you meant you need help with a Federal tax refund, since you mentioned a check.    This is a user community forum--not a direct route to TurboTax Support--but we can tell you who you need to talk to.

You said you had made "several attempts".  We won't know what those attempts were.

First of all, who is the check from?   Is it a check coming directly from the IRS/US Treasury?   If not, then how/why is a check involved at all?   Did a direct deposit fail somewhere else along the line?   If a check has supposedly been sent, I would think you would need to talk to whoever is sending the check.

We can tell you who you need to talk to when your situation becomes clear.

Did you choose to pay TurboTax fees out of your Federal refund, which involves a third-party company SBTPG?    Did a direct deposit from SBTPG's bank to your bank account (or card) fail, so the funds were returned to SBTPG's bank, and they are having to issue you a check?

Or is it something else?

Mei_Mienzi
Returning Member

First, I REALLY hate this verification process and were it possible I opt out.

My reason for wanting to contact TurboTax is that I want to purchase two different version of TurboTax for the upcoming tax season. I received a notice by e-mail that I could purchase TurboTax online and get $10 off if I purchased now. I would like to do that but I want to get $20 off since I am purchasing two versions. I can't find out how to do that.

Why do you need 2 versions?  You can only have 1 installed.  The Desktop program can do unlimited returns.  And All the Desktop programs have the same forms. You just get more help and guidance in the higher versions. So you could just buy a lower version like Deluxe for everything.    Or do you also need to buy the separate Business download?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies