Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

RK69
Level 1

Cannot seem to get the form 5695 imported into my turbo tax efile how do I do this?

Received email today 2/7 saying the form is available, the input form in Turbotax does not match the IRS form data entry fields  and the credit calculation is not correct with no way to trace how the calculation is currently being done. Hope this is resolved soon so I can file my taxes. Please advise. Thanks!

Cannot seem to get the form 5695 imported into my turbo tax efile how do I do this?

@RK69 The form 5695 availability date is wrong.  TurboTax updates the software on Thursdays.  Check back tomorrow, 02/08.

I am in the same boat. My whole return is completed and I was anticipating filing today since TurboTax says the form is available 2/7/24. It's not available yet and I can't get any answers from anyone

Agree. If TurboTax didn't already charge me I'd be filing somewhere else. I have NEVER had to wait until mid February 

@Maddawg153 The availability date for the Form 5695 was incorrect.  TurboTax updates the software on 02/08.  Check back tomorrow, 02/08.

jz166

This is total BS from Turbotax.

Which other tax software should I use next year? Is it good?

Thanks, I need to dump TT next year for sure.

jz166

now they change to 02/08.

what a dishonest company.

Please don't buy TT next time, guys.

Frustrated when getting an email today saying form 5695 it’s ready and then still shows it’s not ready but almost. 

They just FU+%ED me.  I guess with there outdated **bleep**. It reduced mine as soon as I filed tonight a little over a 1,000. I will never use tubrotax again. 

The form is finally out now, just remember to re-do the energy credit form to correctly calculate the credit. Turbo Tax deleted all the info that I have filled for this form.  

Turbotax claimed it would be available on Feb 7, but it's not true. Has anyone tried other software and found success getting this form? Very frustrating.

The online version of Turbotax is working now. 

I agree. I was told by 2 different people the form would be available Feb 7/ I have Turbotax Home and Business and the form isn't available. I am ready to request a refund from Turbotax. The year before last, I couldn't e-file because Turbotax didn't have Form 2210 which didn't even apply for me.

Ya it is crazy. They just got up the Form 5695 for individual filers but I am trying to do Joint Occupancy Allocation for Form 5695 and apparently they haven't finished doing that aspect of it. What a joke TT is, and 100% not going to be using this next year.

MC09

I still am unable to file because of this dumb 5695 form. I bought the disc and am not using the cloud version. Any updates? I need this done like yesterday.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies