Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Cannot seem to get the form 5695 imported into my turbo tax efile how do I do this?

I feel that Turbotax would avoid alot of headaches if they just put 2/8/2024 on the page instead of 2/7/2024. If its not ready until 2/8/2024 on Turbotax, thats all people really care about.

Cannot seem to get the form 5695 imported into my turbo tax efile how do I do this?

Well, they said it would be ready on Jan 31 prior, it was delayed to 2/7/24.  I am betting they will delay for another week. 

Same here we deserve a refund for this delay!!!

2/7/24....the form is still not there.  I'm only seeing 300 for my heat pump water heater.  Heat pump was about $1500, installation was about $500, a panel upgrade to 200amps was $3000.   all TT says is pay more to speak to representative.  Just need the forms not the inaccurate BS you are peddling TT

I submitted a refund request and this is the reply I got 

We are unable to process the refund for TurboTax Online product Case #[phone number removed] because our Satisfaction Guaranteed policy only covers TurboTax CD/Download products. TurboTax Online is designed not to charge the customer until after they choose to file, so it is not covered under the Satisfaction Guarantee.

If you would like more information about our Satisfaction Guaranteed Policy, you can read more here:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/charges-and-fees/help/our-turbotax-satisfaction-guaranteed-refund-...

Thank you for your patience and for being a TurboTax customer.

Sincerely,

TurboTax Customer Service & Support

I just submitted another one because the fees were charged to me and I am choosing NOT to continue my filing with them.  You will refund me

Mezzy879
Returning Member

Spoke with customer service rep this morning… she advised me to keep trying all day and if not tomorrow…this is great!!!!

Issue WAS the IRS. Since between 25 JAN and 31 JAN it's been ALL TT RESPONSIBILITY and they just won't allocate the resources to honor their promised delivery date. 

NO ONE ELSE TO BLAME NOW

Also see topic:

Error on Form 5695 Residential Energy Credits

today is the date this form is allegedly available (like every previous Wednesday since the year began).  What is their excuse for still getting it wrong? How do these people justify charging money for this service?

Oh, and the real embarrassment: I got an email from TurboTax today saying "You can continue working on your return now that the following tax forms are ready:

Federal Forms

Form 5695

Residential Energy Credits"

except the exact same questions and exact same calculations based on 2022 law are being asked and answered in the app.

If I weren't a tax professional myself, I might go ahead and file believing the lie in that email to be true, and cost myself about $3000 in available tax credits for insulation and heat pumps. I guess Intuit is cool with that?

You say form 5695 will be ready to use and file on February 7, but then say that the updates happen overnight, so it should be ready on February 8????!!??  That makes no sense.  If updates happen overnight and the form needs the updates to work correctly, say that it will be ready AFTER the nightly update, not the day before.  Was February 7 an arbitrary date or what?

Same issue for me.

We got new heat pump systems and air conditioners.

Even though I got the e-mail saying the form was ready...nothing has changed.

In the "help" section, it gives the correct information with the updated rules ($1200 max for A/C, $2000 for heat pump), but filling out the information as required, the max credit is still $300...very wrong.

So...even if the form is available (I'm not sure, I'm not wasting my time to proceed), if the calculations for the form aren't correct, don't send an e-mail that it is ready.

This is all I'm waiting on to file my taxes.  Frustrating is an understatement.

reefshark

Wow, so Feb. 7 really means Feb. 8. or does it mean some other date?

Nothing posted by Intuit or their experts have any meaning in our  common understanding.

AT LEAST TT didn't email me to say that 5695 was ready.

Shamefully, really.

Turbo turd 💩🚽 this software isn’t worth a cent. Cannot file still. I could of filed with any other service cheaper. I paid already so I’m stuck. Last year ever good bye turbo turd 💩💩💩💩💩

Nosroxs

This is my last year with turbo tax.. i just talked to a hindu i could barely understand and all i got was they were aware of the problem with that for and to check back tomorrow.. if it isnt available tomorrow they are refunding me and im going elsewhere..

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies