Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

2019 TurboTax - "All Available activations for that code have been used. Error code:603"

I installed the 2nd PC with the key I purchased. I got this error:
"All Available activations for that code have been used. Error code:603"

Due to TT CA State download bug last week, I tried to install/uninstall TT couple times on the same PC. 
Do I lost one new PC installation chance when I reinstall on the same PC???

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

87 Replies

2019 TurboTax - "All Available activations for that code have been used. Error code:603"

Found the Resolution from  this TurboTax support FAQ for possible solutions to this problem 

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/tax-topics/help/turbotax-2019-requests-license-activation-at-every...

Temporarily disable " antivirus/anti-malware/firewall software" and solve my problem...

I HAVENT DOWNLOAD MORE THAN 5 TIMES AND ITS NOT WORKING

TerukoL
Intuit Alumni

Please see the TurboTax help topic for assistance with updating your software: Manually Update TurboTax for Windows Software (Basic, Deluxe, Premier, Home & Business). https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/updating/help/manually-update-turbotax-for-windows-software-basic-...

Also, try turning off your virus protection and then turn it back on after your return saves. Please click here for the TurboTax 

Help link on how to disable virus protection. https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/installing/help/how-to-disable-your-virus-protection-software/00/2...

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
slomek

This solution doesn't work if you need to install the software on another computer. All my licenses were used by the software performing activation on my machine. Now my family member wants to do their taxes and we are out of the licenses even though we technically did only 2 returns. Did is ridiculous. How do I get another working key so that my family members can do their tax return? 

TiffanyL
Intuit Alumni

If you receive a error code with a message saying, “All available activations for that code have been used,” that means your code has already been used the maximum number of times, and therefore can’t be used to install the software on another computer. If you feel you have only completed 2 returns, you would want to use the link provided below to contact TurboTax:

My code doesn't work

Waste of time.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@786success have you tried our troubleshooting and are still having issues? If so please let us know what the issue is so can help.

I have tried all of the troubleshooting steps and I still get the same error over and over again. 

CassLO
Intuit Alumni

@ocruz83129

For assistance with this, you can call TurboTax and speak with an agent.  TurboTax customer service/support does not have a single phone number but has many different phone numbers based on the type of platform used.  So that we can direct your call to the best person/department to help you:

1. Click on this link: Contact Us
  2. Select your TurboTax platform.  
  3. Ask your question / state your problem.  Do NOT use the word "refund' or you will get a phone number for tax refunds.
  4. Click Submit.
  5. On the next screen, choose the Call option and follow the instructions.  You will be given the approximate wait time.  

You'll get a toll-free number to a TurboTax expert who is specially-trained to handle your particular issue.

"Irene2805 Employee Tax Expert"

BigX
Level 2

Temporary disconnect the network cable wired/wifi when start the Turbotax. Or on Windows 10 ->Control panel->Network and sharing Center->Change adapter settings-> Right click on the network connection, disable. Restart your turbotax, then re-enable the network connection/wired or wifi network.

BigX
Level 2

BTW, if it comes up with update and asks if you have Internet, just click cancel.

People:

I tried all instructed actions to no avail, (my findings) It seems either turbo tax updates or windows updates have a glitch of some kind.

The actual solution that fixed the problem was to UNINSTALL the program complete and RE INSTALL it, afterwards it doesn't even asks for a code since it was already registered in the computer. Out of three PC's only one gave me the problem.

I hope this help you, have a good tax season. Thanks

str8kbron

I have tried the steps in the one article, they did not work for me. still getting error when loading on third computer

CatinaT1
Employee Tax Expert

Please call TurboTax Customer service.  Here is a link:  Turbo Tax Customer Service

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies