turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Oops! It appears there was a drop in our connection." comes up anytime I try to do anything on TurboTax. I have used multiple browsers, devices, and internet connections.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

115 Replies
EbonyL122824
Intuit Alumni

Oops! It appears there was a drop in our connection." comes up anytime I try to do anything on TurboTax. I have used multiple browsers, devices, and internet connections.

This issue may be resolved by clearing your cache and cookies on your browser. Please see the following instructions on how to clear your cache.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/troubleshooting/help/how-to-clear-your-cache/00/26135

See here for instructions on clearing your cookies.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/troubleshooting/help/how-do-i-delete-cookies/00/25978

If none of these resolve the issue, please contact Customer Support for further assistance.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I have tried multiple browsers, I have cleared my cache and cookies on ALL of them. I have tried in google incognito. I have tried using my mobile browser. I have tried using your mobile app. 

NOTHING WORKS! Clearly there is an issue on your end and "clearing the cache and cookies" IS NOT THE ANSWER!

MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

Please reach out to Customer Support via the Contact Us link below to assist you with troubleshooting the issues you are experiencing:

https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/

I spoke with "Customer Support" last week... they said they know this is an issue, but they don't know what the issue is. They said to just "keep trying". It's now been two weeks of me trying. Why. Does. Your. Website. Not. WORK?

I have tried multiple browsers and also clearing my cookies and cache. Still no success access my online Turbo Tax account. Now what?

Having this issue. Was this ever resolved last year? Continuing issue or an issue again??

Turbo Tax did nothing to "resolve" the issue... however, for me, the issue was only when I was trying to use the online version of turbotax. When I downloaded the desktop version, everything worked fine.

Works on my phone.  Pretty sure it has something to do with browser update or security setting but don't want to take 8 hours to figure out.  

arip
Level 3

Looks like the system is down again. Ive tried a few devices and cannot get in to edit anything. 

JeanneLO
Intuit Alumni

Please see this TurboTax FAQ for information on why you may have an issue connecting with TurboTax.

arip
Level 3

@JeanneLO that doesn't address this issue. 

DanielV01
Expert Alumni

Please see the following TurboTax FAQ's below for assistance with connection issues:

arip
Level 3

@DanielV01 that doesn't address or save this problem

DanielV01
Expert Alumni

@arip  You may need to contact customer support, as we cannot access your account in this public forum.  Please see this Help Article:  What is the TurboTax phone number

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies