How Do I file 2019 taxes on Turbo Tax?

How Do I file 2019 taxes on Turbo Tax?

I'm attempting to file my 2019 taxes on Turbo Tax, but I'm having difficulty.  How do I file 2019 taxes on the website? 

How Do I file 2019 taxes on Turbo Tax?

You cannot file 2019 taxes Online.  You must purchase and download the TurboTax software for PC or Mac as TurboTax Online and the mobile app are only available for the current tax year.

After installing the software, open it and follow the onscreen instructions.

Prior year returns must be paper-filed, as e-filing is no longer available. We'll walk you through that process when you get to the File section in the software.

How Do I file 2019 taxes on Turbo Tax?

Ah, thank you!  Is there other software other than the ones listed?  My current situation doesn't fall under any of the products mentioned.  

How Do I file 2019 taxes on Turbo Tax?

The link above includes all levels of the software available for download through TurboTax.  Be sure to review each product as it applies to you.

Or please comment with your situation so we can guide you to the correct version..