turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

DMarkM1
Employee Tax Expert

Having trouble logging into TurboTax. Have used TurboTax in previous years but cant seem to access my account.

Great.  Follow the instructions here to help regain access to your account.  

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Having trouble logging into TurboTax. Have used TurboTax in previous years but cant seem to access my account.

The email address you have in your history file was corrupted and I no longer use it. That's the problem. Please let me set up a whole new account. Reply to email: [email address removed]

LeonardS
Expert Alumni

This link to the TurboTax page Account Recovery Request for your TurboTax Account has information on how to recover your TurboTax account.

Yayaming2

I'm having trouble log

ThomasM125
Expert Alumni

If you work through the prompts regarding what to do if you don't remember your user name or password you should be able to log in. You can contact TurboTax for help if that does not work for you as follows:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632

I have been trying for 2 weeks last week I spent 2 hours with someone  entering my information even sent my licese with picture  should have been set to go  today I don't know what you want I mght as well go to some other  tax account since it seems like you don't want my busness   pat <last name removed>[phone number removed]

AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

Are you unable to find your account at all? Please refer to the following article that helps with multiple accounts.

How many TurboTax accounts do I have? - Community

hiriana1

Having issues logging into my account. I wasn’t getting the page to reset my password. I think I got it!  Thank you!!

LeonardS
Expert Alumni

If you have any additional questions post a message to this thread.

I have used Turbotax in 2018 to file for tax return. Unfortunately I don't have access to that email due fact forget my password. I'm currently doing 2019 taxes and want to upload my 2018 tax return. 

TerukoL
Intuit Alumni

Please click the TurboTax Help link, listed below, to fill out the Account Recovery Request form.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/account-recovery/help/account-recovery-request-for-your-turbotax-a...

No, you are not able to link TurboTax accounts. You will need to sign in using the User ID and password you created the account with.  If you no longer have that information please click here and fill out the account recovery request form. 

Please click the TurboTax Help link, listed below to recover your account if you remember one of the following linked to your account:

Phone number (recommended)
Email address
User ID

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/account-recovery/help/forgot-your-turbotax-online-user-id-or-passw...

Parkhome

I put in profile but won't let me continue

I no longer have access to the email or phone number that is associated with my account. I have no idea how to log in. I remember my password and everything but I cant verify 

MarilynG1
Expert Alumni

Click this link for info that may help you Recover your Account without an email or phone number. 

Curty
Returning Member

username seems problematic. please give me a step by step. Thanks

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies