nette27-

I need to get into an old account but I don't have the email or phone number anymore for it what do I do?

mesquitebean

Here's how to find all your User IDs and recover account access. 

Go to the Account Recovery tool below.  But since you don't have your email address or phone number anymore, leave the input field blank, and instead look for a tiny blue link that says "Try something else."

That alternate method then will look you up by SSN and some other parameters it will ask you about.

NOTE: Before running the account recovery tool below, log out of all Intuit accounts including this user forum, or you might end up in a loop.  Then clear your browser Internet cache, close your browser, then reopen it, and go to the link below.  You may wish to copy this link so you can paste it into the new browser session.

https://myturbotax.intuit.com/account-recovery

Once inside your account be sure to update your email address and phone number.