maj3

Colorado 1099-G

I need the EIN for Colorado to report unemployment benefits. I have not received the 1099-G and will have to estimate my taxes. Anyone knows the EIN for Colorado?

AnnetteB6

Colorado 1099-G

You should contact the Colorado Department of Labor and Employment for a copy of your Form 1099-G and/or ask them for the Federal ID number.  Often you will have access to your tax forms online if there is an online account where you manage your benefits. 

Here is a link to the Colorado Department of Labor and Employment that will give you information about requesting a copy of your Form 1099-G:  Tax Form 1099-G

maj3

Colorado 1099-G

I tried all of that and nothing worked. It is not posted to my account, and I had requested a replacement 1099-G several times before and never got anything. That department is dysfunctional at this time. I used the same EIN from the 1099-G for state tax refund. I am not sure if it is the same. Delays of filing puts me at risk and they are not responsible  government entity. That’s the best I could do. You would think such number should be public 

KatrinaLO

Colorado 1099-G

If you are having issues and need assistance, please contact customer support. Please see the Customer Support phone number hereIf you would like to reach out through our website, please see the TurboTax FAQ below for contact information: https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/