userglm0613

Can I download the program instead of using the CD. The product states I have the option of downloading the software to my computer. How do I download it from the site?

What do I need to do to download the program. The packaging states I need to agree to the user agreement. Where is it?
SForrestLO

If you purchased the CD/Download, it will be saved in your account. This FAQ will show you how to access it. 

You can access your download from any computer.  Access download

bnworster

I followed the directions. but it says i have already used the code, which i did to start the CD version.

I wand to also load it on my laptop which does not have a CD drive. how can i do this?

TerukoL

You can download your software directly from TurboTax.

1. Go to InstallTurboTax.com.
  2. Set up a TurboTax account if you don't already have one. If you do, sign in. (If you don’t remember your credentials, you can walk through our Account Recovery page to see if you already have an account.)
  3. Enter your license code in the pop up window.
    • It’s a 16-character combination of letters and numbers (XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX) that can be found on your CD box insert, envelope, or packing slip. (Note: The 2019 product has a 14-character code that looks like this: XXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX)
  4. Select your operating system, and select Get Download.
  5. Download your software and install.
    • When you get to the Your product is installed, now let's activate it screen, enter your license code in the License code box, and select Continue to complete installation.

If you need help installing, we can help with Windows and Mac.

Please click the following links to learn more:

How do I download the software I purchased at TurboTax.com?

I bought the CD, but my computer doesn't have a CD drive