Can anyone tell me whythe IRS is holding my return...

Can anyone tell me whythe IRS is holding my return saying I need to file out a Form 8962? I filled married and the form says u can't file married and use form.

If any of you on the return had health insurance thru the ACA then you must enter the 1095-A info into the program and populate the form 8962 ... 

See this TurboTax support FAQ for the Form 8962 and Form 1095-A as requested by the IRS for tax year 2019 - https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/health-care/help/the-irs-is-requesting-form-8962/01/27409

Did you have health care coverage provided to you from one of the State Marketplace Exchanges or through healthcare.gov?  If so, you would have received a Form 1095-A for that coverage.  You were supposed to enter the 1095-A on your federal tax return.  The Form 8962, Premium Tax Credit, would have been created after you completed the entry of the 1095-A.

See this TurboTax support FAQ for the Form 8962 and Form 1095-A as requested by the IRS for 2019 - https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/health-care/help/the-irs-is-requesting-form-8962/01/27409

........and it is MFS individuals who cannot use it unless they have a special exception, not MFJ folks:

"You cannot take the PTC if your filing status is married filing separately unless you qualify for an exception (see instructions)"
________________________________