My Missouri tax forms are not available on Turbo Tax but they are on the the Missouri tax website. When Can I expect them?

When they are finalized and have been approved by the state of Missouri.

See this TurboTax website for the MO state forms availability - https://care-cdn.prodsupportsite.a.intuit.com/forms-availability/turbotax_mo_online_individual.html

It says they are available to file on turbo tax on l/16/2020 but I still cannot even view them.  Could there be a problem?  Never had this before.  Last year the State made a correction on my return but it did not change any refunds or taxes.  It was a turbo tax error which I did call about.

...and you are absolutely sure that none of the other MO tax forms, listed as being ready on ~ 1/30/2020, none of those are included in your tax submission to MO ? 

(also, today is the 16th...maybe later, or just before midnight?  There have been situations in earlier years, where a late federal change required the "expected" dates to be moved back a week or two).  It would be safer if you would wait until well after 1 Feb anyhow.....you may have missed something and amending isn't a task you would want to experience.