`

My Missouri tax forms are not available on Turbo Tax but they are on the the Missouri tax website. When Can I expect them?

When they are finalized and have been approved by the state of Missouri.

See this TurboTax website for the MO state forms availability - https://care-cdn.prodsupportsite.a.intuit.com/forms-availability/turbotax_mo_online_individual.html

It says they are available to file on turbo tax on l/16/2020 but I still cannot even view them.  Could there be a problem?  Never had this before.  Last year the State made a correction on my return but it did not change any refunds or taxes.  It was a turbo tax error which I did call about.

...and you are absolutely sure that none of the other MO tax forms, listed as being ready on ~ 1/30/2020, none of those are included in your tax submission to MO ? 

(also, today is the 16th...maybe later, or just before midnight?  There have been situations in earlier years, where a late federal change required the "expected" dates to be moved back a week or two).  It would be safer if you would wait until well after 1 Feb anyhow.....you may have missed something and amending isn't a task you would want to experience.

Why is the Missouri tax form mo-cr not available?

I cannot download Missouri at all, just an endless loop of the program going from "getting your state" to "your software is up to date" but no state files actually download.

Some folks have had problems...and we provide a variety of solutions, that work perhaps 80% of the time...

Call Customer Support and have them work thru the possibilities with you on the phone.  Then, if none work, insist on a separate MO installation file in a download account.  IF you download that, and run it separately form your  tax software, the MOS software will load OK...but that's a last resort.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632