turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Bfunt1
Returning Member

My Missouri tax forms are not available on Turbo Tax but they are on the the Missouri tax website. When Can I expect them?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

8 Replies

My Missouri tax forms are not available on Turbo Tax but they are on the the Missouri tax website. When Can I expect them?

When they are finalized and have been approved by the state of Missouri.

See this TurboTax website for the MO state forms availability - https://care-cdn.prodsupportsite.a.intuit.com/forms-availability/turbotax_mo_online_individual.html

Bfunt1
Returning Member

It says they are available to file on turbo tax on l/16/2020 but I still cannot even view them.  Could there be a problem?  Never had this before.  Last year the State made a correction on my return but it did not change any refunds or taxes.  It was a turbo tax error which I did call about.

...and you are absolutely sure that none of the other MO tax forms, listed as being ready on ~ 1/30/2020, none of those are included in your tax submission to MO ? 

(also, today is the 16th...maybe later, or just before midnight?  There have been situations in earlier years, where a late federal change required the "expected" dates to be moved back a week or two).  It would be safer if you would wait until well after 1 Feb anyhow.....you may have missed something and amending isn't a task you would want to experience.

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

Why is the Missouri tax form mo-cr not available?

I cannot download Missouri at all, just an endless loop of the program going from "getting your state" to "your software is up to date" but no state files actually download.

Some folks have had problems...and we provide a variety of solutions, that work perhaps 80% of the time...

Call Customer Support and have them work thru the possibilities with you on the phone.  Then, if none work, insist on a separate MO installation file in a download account.  IF you download that, and run it separately form your  tax software, the MO software will load OK...but that's a last resort.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*
dkmaggs1

I am having the same problem.  I spent 20 minutes on the phone with a representative of TurboTax and he gave me suggestions and two different confirmation numbers to try, but nothing worked.  I paid online for the Missouri download and I have a receipt and an order number, but TurboTax online says it can't find my order number.  The representative said he could see the order number on my account, and didn't know why it wasn't downloading.  The only message I get after I try to download is "Software is up to date" but the software doesn't appear to be anywhere on my computer.

DaveF1006
Expert Alumni

Yes, you can view the Missouri available forms here. As far as the download, did you activate the link in your Turbo Tax Account? if not:

1. Log into turbo tax.
  2. In your left pane, scroll to the bottom where it says Intuit Account
  3. in the left screen, select Products and Billing
  4. If you are using the right account, you should see your download. If you do, you must select the downward looking download button.
**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies