2nd Stimulus

2nd Stimulus

I would like to know how TurboTax think they do not share the blame in this mess considering they created accounts to receive their payment from your return.  I received my 1st stimulus check  with NO problem.  WE DO NOT want to hear it was the IRS error your company have a part in this as well.  According to MSN & CNET

this issue has been resolved on Friday....so WHY are we getting this email stating 1-10-21

"Unfortunately, for some tax filers affected by the IRS error, stimulus payments are still at the IRS. Without the IRS releasing these funds to us, we do not have a way to get your payment to you. The IRS will need to re-issue your stimulus payment.
According to the IRS, stimulus payments are expected to be deposited into bank accounts by the end of January. You had the funds before so why didn't you release them to us then??? With the 3rd Stimulus on the way who in their right mind would want to go through this MESS again.  I'll decide if I use your services again when I get my 2nd  Stimulus check. I know I'm not the only one who feels this way.

TOTALLY DISGUSTED!!!!

2nd Stimulus

Same here but I still haven't received the second stimulus check along with any email from turbotax even though I have filed with them for 5 years, not a single email. IRS get my payment tool is useless and only tells me it's unavailable. Like is it unavailable or is turbotax sending it? Literally no one has any answers.

2nd Stimulus

My first stimulus and tax return was put in my turbo card now I see where it's sent my second stimulus by mail to my old address . Do anybody know how I can receive that payment I still have a active turbo card this sucks and I know it will take forever to get that payment😒😣

2nd Stimulus

I my delve have been doing my taxes through turbo tax and my first stimulus was not a problem   I never received no email or letter, and still no stimulus, I have talk with three people  i for sure spoke to a live person on the phone line but the other two was for sure a recorder they just jeep reaping everything over one over again that in their side everything look good do why is the irs telling me they have no matching records or updated , working on it , also saying I am not qualified  or not qualified, the turbo tax receptionist told me to update my refund information , I say should it be turbo tax is  st use to update with IRS , I think they just don’t wanna deal with the error turbo tax caused 

2nd Stimulus

Sorry fir all my mistakes my phone keeps changing the words 

2nd Stimulus

Right I just got emailed saying my bank account isn’t the same as last year when it is  they clearly messed up confirming info so annoying I need my money 

2nd Stimulus

as of today , 1/17/21, I still have NOT received my stimulus check. First one was quick. When I check the IRS site it says the they need more info or I am not eligible. I know for sure I am eligible. I am a single mother, head of household.  I made $50,000 last year and I have 2 small children. I have been using turbo tax for 10+ years!!! What the .... I feel bad for the people who do not have a job and are relying on that stimulus check!!! Shame on you Turbo Tax!!!!!!