pc0223

After you file

I couldn't agree more with how frustrating this is. Its now 1/19 and I still don't have my 2nd stimulus, nor does the IRS have any information. I'm a single mom of 1 child. I'm qualified to receive it, as I did the first one with no issue. It makes zero sense to me why Turbo Tax made some unknown account, without my consent to do so, then slapped my name on it. I'll have to double check through my records, but I'm fairly certain I consented to paying the $50 from my refund. No where did I say you could use my name on an account that I cannot access. Now I am supposed to sit here and wait for you to get organized and get our information correct, or decide we have to wait for taxes and claim it there. 

SPOILER ALERT IT DOESNT STOP HERE!!!!!! If you have child under the age of 18 and you get the child tax credit, it is REQUIRED for the IRS to hold your entire refund until some bs date in March for "validity purposes". So now not only am I being pushed back because you don't have your crap together and like to use my personal information without letting me know, but also apparently claiming my daughter for the last 13 years, doesn't mean crap to the IRS therefore they will hold my entire refund to make sure we actually qualify. 

Happy New Year 👍