turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

AF54
Level 1

2nd Stimulus

I would like to know how TurboTax think they do not share the blame in this mess considering they created accounts to receive their payment from your return.  I received my 1st stimulus check  with NO problem.  WE DO NOT want to hear it was the IRS error your company have a part in this as well.  According to MSN & CNET

this issue has been resolved on Friday....so WHY are we getting this email stating 1-10-21

"Unfortunately, for some tax filers affected by the IRS error, stimulus payments are still at the IRS. Without the IRS releasing these funds to us, we do not have a way to get your payment to you. The IRS will need to re-issue your stimulus payment.
According to the IRS, stimulus payments are expected to be deposited into bank accounts by the end of January. You had the funds before so why didn't you release them to us then??? With the 3rd Stimulus on the way who in their right mind would want to go through this MESS again.  I'll decide if I use your services again when I get my 2nd  Stimulus check. I know I'm not the only one who feels this way.

TOTALLY DISGUSTED!!!!

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

103 Replies

2nd Stimulus

Same here but I still haven't received the second stimulus check along with any email from turbotax even though I have filed with them for 5 years, not a single email. IRS get my payment tool is useless and only tells me it's unavailable. Like is it unavailable or is turbotax sending it? Literally no one has any answers.

2nd Stimulus

My first stimulus and tax return was put in my turbo card now I see where it's sent my second stimulus by mail to my old address . Do anybody know how I can receive that payment I still have a active turbo card this sucks and I know it will take forever to get that payment😒😣

2nd Stimulus

I my delve have been doing my taxes through turbo tax and my first stimulus was not a problem   I never received no email or letter, and still no stimulus, I have talk with three people  i for sure spoke to a live person on the phone line but the other two was for sure a recorder they just jeep reaping everything over one over again that in their side everything look good do why is the irs telling me they have no matching records or updated , working on it , also saying I am not qualified  or not qualified, the turbo tax receptionist told me to update my refund information , I say should it be turbo tax is  st use to update with IRS , I think they just don’t wanna deal with the error turbo tax caused 

2nd Stimulus

Sorry fir all my mistakes my phone keeps changing the words 

2nd Stimulus

Right I just got emailed saying my bank account isn’t the same as last year when it is  they clearly messed up confirming info so annoying I need my money 

2nd Stimulus

as of today , 1/17/21, I still have NOT received my stimulus check. First one was quick. When I check the IRS site it says the they need more info or I am not eligible. I know for sure I am eligible. I am a single mother, head of household.  I made $50,000 last year and I have 2 small children. I have been using turbo tax for 10+ years!!! What the .... I feel bad for the people who do not have a job and are relying on that stimulus check!!! Shame on you Turbo Tax!!!!!! 

2nd Stimulus

It’s bull**bleep** never use TurboTax especially when they outsource to India the largest scams are made there. Not one person live or chat did anything but read a script or flat out lie. They said wait for the card and the money will be loaded these assholes sent me a empty card. I’ve called them 7 times and all they do is cancel the new card I got and tell me to wait 7 to 10 business days this is the 3rd time. All I asked is can you run the green dot turbo card numbers and I just want to know where it is these Punjab’s either lie or say call the IRS even if I sent a pic of my date when they received it.

2nd Stimulus

I agree with everything you stated , I have still not received my 2nd stimulus ( 01-19-2020 ). I may not use Turbo tax for 2020. 

2nd Stimulus

I never got my first and turbotax has both but then say I have to wait to get it.like why TF do y'all got my money any.then forcing people to file with u guys just to get something that has nothing to do with turbotax.i want both my checks

pc0223

2nd Stimulus

I couldn't agree more with how frustrating this is. Its now 1/19 and I still don't have my 2nd stimulus, nor does the IRS have any information. I'm a single mom of 1 child. I'm qualified to receive it, as I did the first one with no issue. It makes zero sense to me why Turbo Tax made some unknown account, without my consent to do so, then slapped my name on it. I'll have to double check through my records, but I'm fairly certain I consented to paying the $50 from my refund. No where did I say you could use my name on an account that I cannot access. Now I am supposed to sit here and wait for you to get organized and get our information correct, or decide we have to wait for taxes and claim it there. 

SPOILER ALERT IT DOESNT STOP HERE!!!!!! If you have child under the age of 18 and you get the child tax credit, it is REQUIRED for the IRS to hold your entire refund until some bs date in March for "validity purposes". So now not only am I being pushed back because you don't have your crap together and like to use my personal information without letting me know, but also apparently claiming my daughter for the last 13 years, doesn't mean crap to the IRS therefore they will hold my entire refund to make sure we actually qualify. 

Happy New Year 👍

2nd Stimulus

My 2019 & second stimulus money is together in TurboTax account an they still haven't put it in my card got the 1st one I've been thru them 15 yrs an nit imma go h&r from now on I'm trying to amend 2020 taxes rn I'm done my lawyer will be getting me more than that if my $ not on here today I know that!

Cass0317
Intuit Alumni

2nd Stimulus

TurboTax is working diligently with the IRS to ensure that those who were affected by the IRS' processing error receive their stimulus payment quickly.  However, in a worst-case scenario where the IRS is unable to process the stimulus by direct deposit or send it to you by mail, you will be able to claim the stimulus as extra refund on your 2020 tax return.

Please see the link below for additional information:

Why Haven’t I Received My Second Stimulus Check?

2nd Stimulus

No "second stimulus"/"EIP" has arrived for our household....I have had the same direct deposit banking information for 30 years...no email from TurboTax regarding the 2nd stimulus payment, and I did not have my TT fees deducted from my refund or get a "refund loan".

The IRS's "Get MyPayment" website is showing "Debt card mailed Jan. 6th"...once again why no Direct Deposit?  And where is the debt card 14 days after mailing?  No sign of it in the mail.

Why is TurboTax even involved with this issue? The IRS doesn't have my direct deposit banking information on file on their computers? Seems strange. I have been using TurboTax since the floppy disk days, but this kind of foul up may have me making the jump to TaxAct.

2nd Stimulus

Mine also says debit card mailed Jan 6 and I got it yesterday Jan 19.  So keep waiting.

Manage cookies