AF54
Level 1

2nd Stimulus

I would like to know how TurboTax think they do not share the blame in this mess considering they created accounts to receive their payment from your return.  I received my 1st stimulus check  with NO problem.  WE DO NOT want to hear it was the IRS error your company have a part in this as well.  According to MSN & CNET

this issue has been resolved on Friday....so WHY are we getting this email stating 1-10-21

"Unfortunately, for some tax filers affected by the IRS error, stimulus payments are still at the IRS. Without the IRS releasing these funds to us, we do not have a way to get your payment to you. The IRS will need to re-issue your stimulus payment.
According to the IRS, stimulus payments are expected to be deposited into bank accounts by the end of January. You had the funds before so why didn't you release them to us then??? With the 3rd Stimulus on the way who in their right mind would want to go through this MESS again.  I'll decide if I use your services again when I get my 2nd  Stimulus check. I know I'm not the only one who feels this way.

TOTALLY DISGUSTED!!!!