I never had a option to select for a cash advance loan and i would like to get one

TurboTax is offering a Cash Advance Loan to some people this year. The program will determine your eligibility and if you are eligible, it will give you an option for the loan when you are in the Filing section. If you did not see the option for the Cash Advance Loan you were not eligible for some reason. In addition, you cannot add this option after you have already filed your taxes. 

More information is available here: https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/6467221

TurboTax does not offer cash advance loans

Then why do they keep advertising that they do

I received the advance last year, why wouldn't I be eligible this year? The option was not available to me. I have not filed yet as H&R Block offers advances as well but I would prefer to use turbotax as this is who I use every year.

TurboTax is offering the Refund Advance option to some people this tax season. The program will determine your eligibility and if you are eligible, it will give you an option for the loan when you are in the Filing section. If you did not see the option for the Refund Advance you were not eligible.

The email you received should have included the reason why you were not approved. Your approval is based on the size of your federal refund and your tax information, along with other factors. You may not receive the Refund Advance if one of these factors doesn’t meet the qualifying standards of the lender. Please call 1-888-679-8122 for further assistance.

Please click the TurboTax Help link, listed below, to learn more.

I'm thinking it's being offered to those that don't have their pay card.  I already have one that's  active and I continue to use it throughout the year and didn't get the option.  My friend got the option for the advance, she uses Turbo Tax but always her own bank account.  So idk just a thought!

I actually figured it out by creating a new turbo tax account. If you use the free link from the IRS to make sure all of the forms that are suppose to be free actually are free from turbotax, they(turbotax) will not offer the refund advance to you. It is unfortunate that they have their systems set up this way, but those of us with the EIC credit will start to be accepted on the 15th so I can wait a little longer. For me the wait is worth it to make sure all of my forms are free as they should be without turbotax up-selling and stating those free forms can only be accessed by upgrading to one of their paid plans.