Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

annapink123 did u check ur transcript? If ur transcript have a 846 code with March 18 date meaning that ur ddd

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

@quanlu9999 I do I check my transcript and do I even get it

I have been told the same thing of March 18. I just hope it comes soon. The lady told me that everything matched up and they were waiting on my w-2 to be sent in from my employer. But they have everything now. So hopefully it won’t take 45 days.
Oooyahyah
Returning Member

My tax return is “still being processed “ and I filed them in February

are you still waiting for it? cause its been 3 months and mine is still being processed

Mine was accepted April 11th 2019 and its now July 2019 and still nothing

Wondering how TURBO TAX can really help us when IRS didn't send our tax refund?

@ Jose V wrote:
Wondering how TURBO TAX can really help us when IRS didn't send our tax refund?

If you're sure your Federal return was received by the IRS, and if your Federal refund is delayed because the IRS continues to process it, then TurboTax cannot help in checking on it or tweaking the IRS.     Once it's in the hands of the IRS, they are the only ones with any info on what all they are doing with it.

See the info I left you in your thread at the link below, which tells you how to speak to a live agent at the IRS, and how to contact the IRS Taxpayer Advocate Service, if necessary.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/after-you-file/discussion/irs-continue-postpone-tax-return-how-tur...

mesquitebean
Yeah all sound good, but the reason is TURBO TAX send me a email telling me they know IRS have any issues with my tax refund, VERY STRANGE cause I didn't receive my tax refund yet.....so TURBO TAX can't receive the pay too...understand?

@ Jose V wrote:
mesquitebean
Yeah all sound good, but the reason is TURBO TAX send me a email telling me they know IRS have any issues with my tax refund, VERY STRANGE cause I didn't receive my tax refund yet.....so TURBO TAX can't receive the pay too...understand?

Yes, I understand.   Did you get emailed a bill for the fees??  If so, that's a different twist on the story and an important point that you didn't mention in either thread.    It sounds like you chose to pay your TurboTax fees out of your Federal refund; is that correct?   If so, then TurboTax will know that it has not been paid for one of two possible reasons--most commonly it's because the IRS has delayed your refund for an unusual length of time, or if the IRS reduced your refund to where it would no longer cover the fees.

If the IRS has delayed your refund ("still being processed"), then after a certain number of days, TurboTax will still want to be paid.   They start by sending emails with a bill to pay the fees. If not paid, then they email you that they will debit your bank account if not paid.  If still not paid, then they send an email saying the debit will occur.  If arrangements are not made immediately at that point to either pay or request a deferment, then they perform the debit.

If you don't want them to ultimately debit your bank account, then you need to either pay the bill they are emailing or speak to TurboTax Support and see if you can work out an arrangement for a deferment.

Hours are 5AM-5PM Pacific (8AM-8PM Eastern) Monday-Friday

FAQ: What is the TurboTax phone number?
https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632

mesquitebean
Totally wrong you are....FIRST if I fill my tax with TURBO TAX they know I didn't receive my tax return....SECOND if you need to be clear about my situation...don't came and write against me, make sure if you are making good marketing understand what exactly happen. Thanks.

@ Jose V wrote:
mesquitebean
Totally wrong you are....FIRST if I fill my tax with TURBO TAX they know I didn't receive my tax return....SECOND if you need to be clear about my situation...don't came and write against me, make sure if you are making good marketing understand what exactly happen. Thanks.

As I asked you above, did you choose to pay your TurboTax fees out of your Federal refund?   You didn't even directly answer that question.     That is the only circumstance in which TurboTax would know if you have received your refund or not, since they would know if they have been paid or not.

As I fully explained above, if someone chooses to pay the TurboTax fees out of the Federal refund, then TurboTax will know if the person hasn't received the refund because TurboTax hasn't been paid.   So they will start emailing bills if one's refund is delayed for a long time at the IRS, or if the IRS reduces the Federal refund to a point where the fees are no longer covered.   Did you get an emailed bill asking for payment?

If you need more assistance, then phone TurboTax Support using the contact information I provided you above and speak to them directly.    It will be faster and easier for them to manage your questions in a realtime conversation.

Or would you like a special direct phone number to call for bilingual help? 

Stejada

When did you get your return afterall?? I am still waiting but since the end of May 

Thanks God, Turbo Tax and IRS.

I  filed my 2017 in 2018 pretty much a year late , filed on March 25th in July it finally showed on their page (still processing) it’s now November 24th and status hasn’t changed . 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies