• Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Spanky6969
Level 2

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

I e-filed using turbo tax…. Jason

Owensb42

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

I feel that,completed mine February 22nd. I mailed mine with the check to be direct deposit once they complete it but still haven't heard a single thing. Where's my refund tool, still nothing. 

Owensb42

Where did you hear or see that from? If thats true, that news is the most hope I've had these past 2 months and 11 days. 

DatgirlTee12
Level 2

You have to call market place and get the number they have and amend your return cause it most likely go rejected because of that

Shana113
Level 1

I sent my amendment off back in March through TurboTax e-file so will I get a check in the mail or will they send me direct deposit or do I have to print out the paper and do a paper file

DatgirlTee12
Level 2

All amended returns receive a paper check you probably won't get it til June they are a year behind just finishing January returns

SweetieJean
Level 15

baily1957
Returning Member

I never got a bar just says still  being processed  will let me know avaliable  date  electronic  files  Feb 16 or 17 when should I get my refund  I don't understand 

SweetieJean
Level 15

MZSHAWTY
Level 1

I done file my taxes in February and it have been accepted but I got a letter saying my refund have changed but it was after may 27 and I still haven't got my refund yet I file on 02/10/2022 I e file it from cash app so what the problem with my refund I been waiting every scene February when it comeing to me

VolvoGirl
Level 15

@MZSHAWTY   How much did they change your refund?  

The 2 most common reasons this year is you entered the wrong amount on line 30 for the Recovery Rebate Credit (3rd Stimulus payment) or line 28 for the Child Tax Credit. Those lines are just if you didn't already get the full amount or qualify for more. The IRS knows what they already sent you.

A lot of people answered the questions wrong and tried to claim the credits again. Double check your bank statements to see what the IRS sent you during the year for the 3rd Stimulus payment and Advance Child Tax Credit. And check your IRS account (both accounts if married).
https://www.irs.gov/payments/your-online-account

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v