Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Azure azurel
Returning Member

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

Is not Turbo tax I did it with my accountant 3 month a go I am still waiting for my refund so don't blame Turbo tax. 

victbenn

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

Is my federal tax processed and of its been taken when will I receive my stimulus check.

Gail0444
Returning Member

Image removed

It is showing that it is in an account but it's not my account

2.6.7.9.4.1.1.0.0.4 I r s to speak to a live person

@ jessicabaynard wrote:

They took $310 out of my checking account and and overdrafted it so I got hit with another $100 in fees on top of that.

There is an appeals process to recover the overdraft fees (NSF, non-sufficient funds fee).

You will see a special phone number in the first paragraph of the FAQ below.   Phone and tell them you had an auto-debit that resulted in an overdraft.  Ask for an incident number so you can report you had an NSF fee due to the overdraft.

FAQ:  Why was my bank account auto-debited for the TurboTax fees?

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/charges-and-fees/help/why-was-my-bank-account-auto-debited-for-tur...

Once you have spoken to TurboTax Support and received your incident number for a NSF fee, then this FAQ below tells how to upload a copy of your statement showing your name and the overdraft fee.  NOTE:  You should redact  (black out) any other personal info such as the account number, etc.

FAQ: How to submit a non-sufficient funds (NSF) case for review:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/charges-and-fees/help/submit-an-nsf-fee-case-for-review/00/25701

I contacted my local congressman office emailed me a release form sent it back an email He got me a TAX advocate

@MommOf3 wrote:

2.6.7.9.4.1.1.0.0.4 I r s to speak to a live person

The phone number you posted is for the IRS Revocation or Denial of Passport in Case of Certain Unpaid Taxes - https://www.irs.gov/businesses/small-businesses-self-employed/revocation-or-denial-of-passport-in-ca...

Payment of taxes. If you can’t pay the full amount you owe, you can make alternative payment arrangements such as a payment plan or an Offer in Compromise to have your certification reversed.

If you disagree with the tax amount or the certification was made in error, you should contact the phone number on Notice CP508C: 855-519-4965; 267-941-1004 (international callers). If you’ve already paid the tax debt, please send proof of that payment to the address on Notice CP508C.

Yes TurboTax did me the same way they opposed to went all over my files before I filed and now they trying to take money out of my bank account for their mistake and I had to man go over my old taxes before I turn it in and they said I'm missing the insurance paper and that's been ever since February 6th I feel your pain but they need to do something about this because TurboTax for me paying the extra money go to make sure that I was protected I was a whole point of having a guide and it's their fault so in reality they owe me money

They will still tell you about your taxes why don't your company admit y'all messed up got us all red flagged that number will tell you about your tax return they even helped me with what was wrong with mine I used TurboTax got red flagged by the IRS cause I was missing a signature 

Yea me too. Efiled jan28 still nothing . I used turbo. Definitely sucks stimulus won't process until my fed processes

Your not alone i filed my income tax and it was accepted by irs january 22nd..still says processing and still no stimulas..its really sad..im a waitress still waiting on unemployment..since march 16 absolutely  no income at all..turbo tax u suck never again!!

Same exact boat in florida no unemployment  no tax return no stimulas..no income since march 16th..something has to be done..we all need to sign some type of petition..somebody has to be accountable..it starts with turbo tax..they get away with this!!

@@Have you used and updated the "Get My Payment" through the IRS website, or Googleit. My stimulus was not held up because of this entire situation, luckily

I hope this helps.

ksassy815

My was saying they got my taxes and its been process. Now when I looked to see when they mailing it out they say my info don't match what they got. This is my money and they holding on to it like its there. This is not right. Someone should be able working in there office. 😭😭

garmor73

Todavía sigo esperando mis taxes y turbo tax ya se cobró por los servicios que dio

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies