Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

I filed jan. 31st. It is now may 15th. I cant get a hold of irs. Or TAS.  IM **bleep**ING HOMELESS BECAUSE OF THIS.  I GOT ONE LETTER BACK IN MARCH STATING THEY NEEDED MORE INFO AND I YAVENT BGG HEQTD ANYTHING SK CE THEN. AND NOT ONE PERSON CAN GO VFC E ME A **bleep**ING ANSWER. YEAH THIS M IS ALL CAPS  AND IM **bleep**JBG S WE EARING. IM PUSSRD AND HONELESS NOW. THA KS IRS

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

Never recieve my federal and i file May 1

Call your local irs advocate...you will get help though them.... 

need to figure out  a different way for the extra child money for the stimulus checks ...need not to look into(   Dependences )  because I i have 2 children  i didnt  Receive $500 .a child .....i have custody of my children  ..... it went to their father when he has nothing to do with his children  ...... you need to look into (( Head of household  and  Earn income ) ) .....)   thats for parents  that have children living in there homes (  NOT  Dependence )  I'm very upset of  The situation )  plus I got laid off  from my job I couldn't get unemployment..because i wasn't there for 5 months  ...so unemployment  Denied me .....

Christy39

I am going thru the same stuff like you filed my on April 8th and needless to say got my state taxes return first but my federal is still being processed and it's been that way since April. Also i haven't gotten my stimulus check either i am going crazy

I'm so sorry to hear that prayers for you I've been struggling to my taxes still says still being processed after filing in late January through Jackson Hewitt

RonnieBlack2
Returning Member

I efiled thinking we were supposed to. I am on Social security disability and its been 3 weeks or so. I log in to both portals and still get no information. The efile status says the IRS accepted my file, but I have not been able to trace it nor the get my payment sectio . 

We are having a problem because we can't pylori taxes because the IRS is down and we can't get our tax number that we need our identification number to prove that it's me file his taxes so he can't get a stimulus payment we're having the roughest time we don't know what to do he can't get his stimulus check because we've had identity theft before so he has a certain number that I need don't have it he can't get it until the IRS starts answering the phone so what do we do what does he do to get his money sleeping almost on the streets in Daytona because of this

You know it seems like if I did not use tt.i would have gotten my return by now. I think that it is using the irs being closed as a excuse for not backing up there so called guarantee when you file with . What good is there misleading ads that say 21days. Total b.s 

How do you find out yours was mailed

That's i could imagine that struggle ,mine IRS2.gov saying its not the right info on file ,I did it with turbo, but rejected because it was 2017 , but they e-filed and 1040 my return int mail so I'm hoping In 2 more weeks.

Ttax is failed.  Tt made good on all those sorry poor sobs [including me] that dont have nothing.  Turbotax is preying on the needy.  This is all a fcked up joke.  If, if my refund comes. If my stimulus comes..

I'm gonna have to spend it all on drugs and start dealing cause this really fuken me up.  

I filed in the middle of March and received my state return in less than a week. I still have not received my federal return and I'm getting the same message every day. So f'n annoying! What's the point in e-filing???

My taxes was filed around the end of January 2020 and it still say it's being processed why is that

Azure azurel
Returning Member

Me 3 month is crazy

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies