Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Santa Barbara Tax Products Group- Holding Tax Refund and Will not respond

Don't feel bad I've been calling and can't get no answers to where my 751.00for 2021 refund is the IRS has tracked it to green dot but to no avail I have yet to receive my refund it might not be a lot to most but it's a lot to me I need my money I worked hard for it just to let someone else to have it I'm very upset with what is happening .mighty strange how I received my refund for 2022but can't get my refund for 2021??? Just send me my money is all I want . 

Always A.G. 

@Annaclarkgibbs 

How can I see my TurboTax  fees?   

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/2565973-how-do-i-review-my-fees-in-turbotax-online

What is Refund Processing Service?

Santa Barbara Tax Products Group, LLC  (SBTPG) is the bank that handles the Refund Processing Service when you choose to have your TurboTax fees deducted from your refund. This option also has an additional charge from the bank that processes the transaction. 

You can contact them SBTPG, toll-free, at 1-877-908-7228 or go to their secure website www.sbtpg.com 

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/2580357-who-provides-the-refund-processing-service

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
Jtison08

• Hi there ,

I just read this feed and am curious to know what ur outcome was. I am currently going through the exact same thing with them and I just contacted the IRS and they said that my deposit went into a bank called Sea Vista Bank and gave me a routing in the last four digits of an account number I called that bank they're telling me that the IRS lied to me and it never went there I can no longer even get through to anyone at SBT Bank because they now are saying that there was fraudulent activity and it just hangs up on me and tells me wait 10 to 12 weeks to contact the IRS I cannot get them to well I could not get them to escalate the call to a supervisor I cannot find a corporate number I found the stock holder shareholders in the president of the bank and I'm about to write a very long-winded email and notify them all also the better Business bureau in anyone else that I can think of my name is Jessica and my phone number is 410-87zero-52 8one. 

Maybe you could shoot me a text or email [email address removed]

I would really REALLY appreciate it 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies